Reviews for Lost and Found
CSIMiamiFAN chapter 14 . 6/3/2015
Can't believe I just found this story, but omg I thought I laid it on thick. I can't believe Calleigh is blind. :( this has been one of the hardest fanfictions to read but I enjoyed it the same. I love the guilt reactions for horatio during the middle of the chapter. Thanks so much for the story.
Margie chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Really great story and interesting also. I didn't know about all the possibilities that are there for blind people. At the end you're writing about Eric thinking maybe about a baby later, so I was really wondering if that's even possible, I mean if you're blind like Calleigh how can she take care of a baby if you can't see, so maybe you can write a sequel? Anyway thanks for a great read.
Annemarie chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Just read your story and I love it. It was really amazing. I don't think you're still writing, but if you do what about the sequel? Please if you can, will you.
augus10 chapter 14 . 11/5/2013
This was really amazing, wonderful story so well written. It was a great read, I really enjoy it. I only wish you've wrote a sequel, because I really love to read more about EC.
nonna99 chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
I just read your story and I really love it.
I wish you had wrote a sequel, anyway great story.
carlycarter chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Just read your whole fic and loved it.

The highlight for me was the Horatio/Calleigh scene in the hospital, really intense! And Calleigh was just awesome in that scene. I understand Horatio a little too, his guilt crushing him.

Great premise for a story- the team believing she is dead. And then the blindness and other injuries. Really great Calleigh story (I'm not much of a fan of Calleigh and Eric but i enjoyed the story all the same- great job)
Sara chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
Sequel please! Very well done :)
MidnightHalcyon chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Really good, I think a sequel would be nice.
ajay1960 chapter 14 . 8/3/2010
I really loved your story!

Arlene
C.H.E.A.R chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
I just love this, I once thought of a scenario of Calleigh being blind.
RandomTVFan30 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
It was a wonderful story. I really hope you can make a sequel after you get done with your other story project. I just love to see more of the idea of a blind character context.
kessiebabes chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
really loved this chapter, but i just absolutely love the whole story, i really think you should do a sequel, it would be amazing :D xx
EmbraceLife chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
:'). So cute the ending !.. Wow, Calleigh IS a resilient!. And yesss, you should write a sequel !.. Can't wait :D

-Leila-
RandomTVFan30 chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
I really liked this chapter. It was very well written. Will be waiting for more updates.
EmbraceLife chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
And that ladies and gentlemans, is real love !. :'). I can't believe they're gonna get married !. Awww !. :D. So effin awesome !. Love it !. Please update as soon as possible !.. :)

-Leila-