Reviews for Zelazny
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Good story. I like it.
SheWolf5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Hi,

I really liked this story, I think there is a lot of possiblity for more chapters, and I for one would love to find out who Zelazny's father is.
Jessie Meiers chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Hey, great story! Zelazny definately has the potential to be a fascinating character and I'm dying to know how she came to exist. Because we all know Trance would never take advantage of Harper's impending death or vice versa. . .right? Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more!
Rae the Hyper Purple Person chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Hi! I loved that! A very very good FanFic! Please write more about Trance's daughter - she was really cool! *big smile* Laters!

Rae
Amelia chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Great story! I luv harper :)
tracey chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
This is OK...I would like to see the other characters brought in...I want to see the things Trance is doing to change the future...I've always thought that Dylan would be smart enough to realize that Andro. needs a backup for Harper...sorry my thoughts...perhaps have trance go to each of her shipmates..talk to them about what the future brings and how they themselves might want to change it.
Jillian chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Please write more to this story. I just love fic with Harper and Trance as the centre of the story.
LPluver4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
more? please? i like the idea of Trance's kid around...please write more? i know im begging...:)
isis chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I like this story, and would really like it if you wrote more to it. Please let harper find out about him and Trance. Having their daughter onboard the ship would liven things up, too.
Majik chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Wow, great story! Definite points for originality, and well written too! I always thought that Zelazny was a boy's name, but here it oddly fits! Good job and keep going!
The Book Witch chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I liked this! It was quite well written, and I'm waiting with baited breath over here for the next installment. There will be a next one...won't there? :)
Jane Fairfax chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
That's adorable! And well written. Bring Zelazny back if you like, but what I'd really be curious to see is more Trance and Harper stories. You write them so well! Maybe one where Harper finds out who Zelazny's father is (I'm assuming it's him)?
LuzMaria chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Nice Job...
mushell chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
this story is pretty good and I really want to know who zelazynes father is.