Reviews for The First Wendigo
chrissie0707 chapter 1 . 8/14
Every now and then I have the good fortune of stumbling across a story i had somehow not read before. And I think HOW HAVE I NOT READ THIS BEFORE? So, I'm late to the party, but I brought the dip. :P

This was really great. There aren't a lot of preseries fics I've liked, that I've felt did justice to all characters involved, but this did. For sure. Kudos.
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 5/16
I can picture Sam and Dean thinking back to this, remembering the wendigo from the first season, and Sam saying
"Man, you suck at hunting wendigos"
XD just me?
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Great story! I love a good teen!chester casefic! And this one is a change of pace for me with Dean being the one in danger and Sam to the rescue! Loved it!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is really brilliant. It just goes to show that John's training has paid off. That, and Sam's a natural at saving his brother. I feel so sorry for them both in this, though. Bravo! :)
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Awesome story. Nicely detailed, exciting and perilous and then full of family feels. Also, great little coda. :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Awesome story, gripping and totally in character and perfect how you had Sam use his initiative to save Dean, despite being terrified. Great too that you didn't write John as a total ass like some people do.
A fantastic read.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this was just terrific. Not only did you draw me in within the space of a couple of paragraphs, but the pacing, the descriptions, the angst were perfect. I'm definitely going to read all your Supernatural stories. Great job!
suzee51 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
What has happened to you?

I came back today to reread your SPN stories, because they are spot on and worth reading over and over. Once again, I marvel at how well you convey the brothers - their distinct personal traits, their complex emotions, their strengths and weaknesses, how very HUMAN they are. Your writing is so wonderful, it brings me to tears.

What has happened to you?

Did you lose interest in the story? Did your passion for the characters dim? Did "real life" pull you away from writing?

What has happened to you?

I feel the need to tell you how MUCH you are missed.

Your SPN stories were a gift that I did not take lightly. As I read them again today, I sit and wonder: what has happened to you? Why did you stop writing? Do you ever think of a new story line or pick up a pen and jot down a scene? Do you still thrill to the characters of Sam and Dean as I still do?

Thank you for your stories. They continue to please.

You are missed.

suzee51
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This story is excellent. Action. Thought. Hunters - real hunters and real hunting - and Dean and Sam so tightly in character. Brilliant work.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Brilliant! Thank you very much for this, I enjoyed it a lot. The writing was simple and clean, but the details really made the story.
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Loved it! I love when Sam does the badassery. I love your portrayal of John as well. He loves the boys and shows it. Great story!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Loved this. Your imagery and they way you write John, Dean and Sam is just GUH! Love!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Great story, superb characterisation.
Miss Light Bright chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
oh how sweet!
logophilia chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Awesome story. I loved the line, "Sam loves him, and he hates him, and he still wants to be angry."
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »