Reviews for Yo Hudson!
GAARA12223 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
my thoights exactly or not so much
evil older sister chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
I have to thank you, I have been adding in that 'u' my entire life without knowng why and as an American have been mildy ridiculed for it. Knowing that there are others who do the same makes me feel just a bit better about it. That aside I do love this fic, you have really managed to capture the characters voices for this.
scorpionika chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I've just melted from the rightness and the cuteness of this little story *_

Hugs!
aedy chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
Awww this story was so very sweet! I've loved it above all the scene where Puck pushed Finn in the lockers :D
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Awww, that was all so sweet. Even if Puck was being really horny. Plus I liked you r final authors note about Finn, noboddy really likes him. They just tolerate his existance
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
That outfit sounds fabulous and i can't stop laughing at that flyer. It's all just so perfect
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Sigh, Britt and Santana reference. One sigh of a true Glee-fan :)
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
O my god, bringing the Super Mario 3 thing into that was BRILLIANT! I' so loving this (and btw, yes i am going to review EVERY chapter even though you already finished the story)
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Wow, you don't waste anytime do you? But so far this story is going great, plus making Puck bi is deffinately a smart move, turning a stud like him randomly gay would be ridiculous. Plus kudos on the Say Anything quote, I love that movie :)
MycatISLordTubbington chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ok, that went from odd-yet-sweet to wait-what? around the point where Puck said he wanted kurt to "look at me that way" I understand Finns confusion, but that's what you get in a PucKurt :)
Bymaga Jones chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I usually wait to comment until I've finished a story, but you wrote this initial terrific chapter, and then you had to add Puck's last comment... and make it even better.
bombshellblonde318 chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Ok there were so many awesome points about this.

derby kicks total ass.

hand hicky scene

kurt monolouge.

And finally

OH MY GOD there's a discoball!
SazDelToro chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
a perfect end to a perfect fic. need i say more :)
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
I really enjoy this work :)

Please write more about them!

Kisses from Argentina!
debraelq chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
I really like it! But I did want more before it ended... Although I understand why it ended that way. :)