Reviews for To My Blue Kitten
nOOOOO THEY NEED TO MAKE UP SHIRO COME BACK
Etten-Leur chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
NOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU SYAZEL JUST FUCK YOU
ElectraAngel chapter 19 . 5/18/2015
So angsty but accurate e3e" pLEASE WRITE ANOTHER Aizen x Grimmjow bUT LESS ANGSTY BECAUSE MY HAERT CAN'T TAKE IT
ElectraAngel chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE.

MAKE A SMUTTY CHAPTER OF THIS AU & COUPLE PLEASE
Sakural7865 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Normally I'd feel like a horrible, horrible person for asking for a sequel to this, but what I have in mind makes me feel a bit better. Only a bit though, still feel horrible cause Grimm-baby is in pain. Is it okay to ask for a sequel in this universe, only with Stark x Grimmjow as the pairing? Them bonding, falling in love, and maybe escaping from the evil Aizen? And maybe Gin helping them, any other baby Espada who wants out, to escape through any means necessary? It would be an awesome sequel, so please? You can decide if they all fail or escape, I just want baby Stark, Lillinette and Grimmkitty to have some spotlight. Please?
Hana Verrier chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
O: ulqui-chan wouldnt rape someone! but he did...and he was hawt will he did it...ulqui-chan *daydreaming*
Hana Verrier chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
awwwwwwwwwww poor grimmi
krazylicious chapter 26 . 10/16/2013
this was the best, love every chapter
Crazy-Hime chapter 26 . 6/4/2013
Wow... LOVE this. ;3
StardustPetals chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
"Nothing could feel as good as this demon did so it could only be a taboo thing." This must be the most scandalous sentence. Things that feel good are taboo. I hope you don't feel Christians live that way...

Anyway, this was interesting to say the very least.
StardustPetals chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
That grandma is quite the character. And Renji going into shock XD
narutonarutolove chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
-grins- my favorite part was when grimmjow said "Have fun" and shinji said "Oh, i will." This mini series was the first grimmstark story i have ever read, i liked it!
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
this needs a sequel.
larasgee chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I just started reading this fic and now I am hooked! Amigos!
I really like the Tango one. So great! (it was difficult to imagine how Aizen and Grimmy to dance, put their hands on each other's wrist, but hey! now i can see them perfectly. Aaagghh I LOVE YOU!)

'You better,' Grimmjow murmured against his lips and placed his arms around Aizen's neck.
'Or you're not getting any tonight.'
'Are you actually offering?'
'Isn't sex a must?' Grimmjow's eyes twinkled.
'I love this town already.' OH MY I LOVE THIS PART! I CAN SEE AIZEN'S GODHEAVEN-SMIRK PERFECTLY!
Caitriona695 chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
CH17 - This is like a horror story! And I couldn't stop reading. I wonder how Shiro convinced Grimm to come over and I wonder what will happen when he comes to himself.