Reviews for New Management
hellseries chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
Brava!
hellseries chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You're evil! (And I intend that as a compliment.)
TheLastCenturion11 chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Wow... that was INCREDIBLE!
I feel like I should have been commenting more, but I just HAD to get to the next chapter... I was reading this at midnight this morning and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day... I even read it in class! ;-)
I love the ending by the way! (Australia is EPIC!)
kinosternon chapter 15 . 6/28/2011
That...that...that ending was hilarious and adorable. XDDD The conclusion with the Doctor and Nyssa was ouch (though everyone was in character, with even Tegan being characteristically annoying in Adric's presence), but I have to admit, Tiffany's grown on me. I don't even want to think about the kind of mischief those two are liable to get themselves into from now on.

Thanks for a great story!
kinosternon chapter 14 . 4/6/2011
OHEY I SEE WHAT YOU DID THAR. -impressed- I'd almost forgotten about that arc's existence (can't even remember its name atm, there's proof), and Adric's small role in it... Way to change things up! Also, while I'm happy Adric's back with the team again, part of me wants to scream at him for apparently being an idiot and disobeying Tiffany. Somehow that seems like a bad idea... But I love the way you wrote their reunion and the way you described the characters. It was perfect and perfectly believable. I will be looking forward to the next chapter of this!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
(clapping)

you took your time! (mock threatening)
kinosternon chapter 13 . 1/21/2011
Wow, this story keeps boomeranging back and forth, it really keeps me on my toes! Just when I was certain Adric was a permanent baddie...he wasn't, for which I was very grateful. I like how you're keeping us guessing. I'm really looking forward to seeing what's happening next, what Tiffany's planning to do... (also this story is awesome and needs more reviews so I will try to help out some with that ;D)
babybluepineapple chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
OH! LOVLEY JOB! WOO! Ha, thanks for the update, I've really misssed you!THis story is SO good! If only there were more Adric fans you'd be getting unpores of reveiws.

I liked the nice long chapter, I hope this is a sign that your going to start reveiwing more! Good luck, and awsome job!
kinosternon chapter 12 . 12/30/2010
Awwwwh, PLEASE don't make poor Adric evil permanently... ;_; There was a radio play that did that, but while I know he's a right idiot sometimes, he's not that bad...

But I love what you've done with this fic so far. (Admittedly, anything giving Adric a little more screen time is good with me.) I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it!
whitefire chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Never thought I'd find another Adric/Master fic. I love the timing and pacing of the descriptions. Can't wait to finish it. Cheers!
babybluepineapple chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
Yea! Your back! I've missed you, and oh this was lovley, what a good job! Sounds like poor Adric finally cracked, can't wait to see what happens, please don't forget us again, and reveiw soon. :) I loved it!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
save him! please! dont make him become a computer chip and a cyrogenic frozen body
babybluepineapple chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
AHHHHHHHHH! YEA! here come's the Doc! Which one is it, because, the way this story is going I just can't tell.

THis was AMAZING, I loved it, I really liked the part where ADric was all confizzeled over Tiffany's new words, and how Adric almost out smarted her with the whole TARDIS thing and how Tiffany's getting protective of Adric whenever the Master's involved
babybluepineapple chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
YES! i ALMOST pm'd you again, begging for an update, i was getting desprate, and going through Adric withdraw, but you made it just in time.

Here we go: SO I loved how Tiffany could point out how Adrics doing something stupid, even when it really doesn't seem stupid, and then she points it out, an

I'm like "oh thats stupid, Adric"

I feel that you finished up explaining the Master's evil plot, lots of times when authors try to sum things up, the do it in a sort of suckish way, but you pulled it off nicley, and I have to say that the whole micro chip thing was an amazing idea, pure fantastic...ness...isity..ness (? I don't what i just tried to type but i refuse to 'backspace' reveiws so you're stuck with it)

All in all, lovley, and I can't wait for more
babybluepineapple chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Good job! So it isn't a time lord, most likley not the Master, she has feelings, and Adric thinks she's nice. YEA! you're writing improved this time, I think it's really good, and the story line is still just as amazing. I LOVE you for this!