Reviews for Forgotten Moment
virtual-toast chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
ahh that was so great! :D So many warm fuzzies. Keep up the awesome work!

Star xx
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was SOOO adorable! But I forget why Jeff doesn't like hackey-sacks.
Dead Because of the Adorbz chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
How can a fic this short have so many adorable moments?

So Jeff has NEVER been immune to Annie's looks, the Doctor has never been able to stop interfering when there was a crying child involved, and Rose is sassy as usual :D

Then there's hackey sack. FLAWLESS FIC.
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
You are the best
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved that! When I saw a Community/Doctor Who fiction, I was expecting it to be Abed time travelling with Rose and The Doctor, But this was absolutely sweet and fantastic!
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I've been meaning to review this story forever! I'm sorry!

As you probably know, I've never seen Doctor Who and, as you know well, I'm not a Jeff/Annie fan at all, but I'm so impressed with how you made this work! I really like that science fiction-y aspect of this story and how Rose and the 10th Doctor know what's gonna happen in the future after this.

And OMG! Little Daisy Girl Scout Annie? Can you say freakin' adorable? I can picture Alison Brie's perfect little girl pout at that age. I don't know why, but I can. And Jeff would totally be charmed (and simultaneously annoyed... typical Jeff) by Annie's persistence and tears! Oh, Thin Mints. Good choice, Jeff. Good choice. I approve.

Despite not being a Jeff/Annie fan, I love the set-up that you've created here. The crossover adds an extra element of backstory. Plus, I'm pretty much in awe of all Community crossovers, even if I'm not familiar with the fandom! :P
Cartlin chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
10th doctor/Rose, Jeff/Annie's secret first meeting, all in one fic...Have I achieved nirvana?
Funkitated chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Genius. A bit strange how you worked the Doctor Who crossover in there, but the end result was total sweetness (I love both shows to death). I loved the hackey-sack tidbits. You write the characters well. Thanks for sharing!
Benny chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
random crossover and I loved it. The 2 fantastic ingredients, Jeff/Annie romance and a bit of Dr / rose innuendo. Also, love the fact that Jeff and Annie's first meeting involved her crying at him to bend him to her will, a trait that continues into adult life. :)
jheaton chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well, that's just excellent. Fantastic, one might say. Thanks for posting this story!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Wow.

Haha I liked the first sentence of your A/N. "I don't know where this came from." It didn't seem that odd to me, maybe because I've only seen one Community ep and NO Dr. Who...haha

"What the hell was a Daisy?" Haha I remembered when I was one of those! :D