Reviews for The Epilogue in the End
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Great story. This is what should have happened - it's true to the characters and we wouldn't have had to deal with Hannah and the pain she caused both of them.

And I love that you wrote about the movie Finding Nemo and in Season 9, the show referenced to it as well :D
Suzanne chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
... that is how it was supposed to end...
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
*sighs* If only it had gone this way on the show. Lovely story. I literally LOL'd when Daisy flailed upon Booth confirming he was in Brennan's tent. I've missed B&B's tenderness. *sighs again*
rmcbuckeye chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Perfect one-shot!
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hehehe. Sweet! Very nice story-why couldn't they have given this to us instead of giving us torture? Keep the fluff coming (along with other stuff too I guess)
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Very sweet. I love where you ended up.
MorWeb chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I am sure I would've enjoyed this more when it was written rather than after Hannah Episode 1. Still it was a nice trip down what if. Well written. Thank
Pha1ange5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great story DaLiza! I'm glad a got a chance to read it. :)

This was my favourite line:

"the scientist and the gambler were finally rolling the dice." Excellent euphemism! ;)
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
That was fun, and surprisingly believable. Most of the time, sentimental stuff ends up sounding really OOC, but you did a great job.
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This story was fantastic! I loved the way you just brought them together especially considering they were so far apart. And you certainly got Brennan and Daisy's character completely spot on!When Bones returns for season 6 I'm going to be thinking that Booth visited her in Indonesia. Well done!
egganne chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I enjoyed reading your story, it was good. Thanks for writing.
mumrulz chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sorry it has taken me so long to review this, but I have taken a step back from all things "Bones" - although I am finding it more difficult to give up the fanfic than the show...& this just makes it that much harder to wean myself off. LOL.

This isa bout the only fic that I have read dealing with the "Finale fallout" ...& that is coz I know that you always give us plenty of fluff - & you didn't disappoint (unlike he, who shall not be named!)

Absolutely loved the first line...you had me right from the beginning.. LOL.

Loved it! Both using his leave to visit Brennan...perfect...Brennan throwing herself in his arms...perfect...both admitting they can't move on...perfect...both admiting their feelings...perfect...Finding Nemo...perfect (I love Dory - swimming..swimming)On Mothers Day I was given the choice of a move to watch & you guessed it! I chose Finding Nemo...but I always have one stipulation - we have to fast forward the beginning, I agree with Brennan, heart crushing! :-(.

Yep, this was a perfect one-shot...but you know what would be even more perfect? If it became the perfect mutli-chapter fic! :-D

I really would love to see something like this happen on the show..but if HH is true to form, then they won't even communicate with each other during their year seperation, let alone THIS!

Always look forward to whatever you write - it always makes me feel better. :-):-):-)
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
As someone who thought the look on Brennan's face when she realized she had accidentally helped Daisy get into the Maluku Island project was the funniest part of the entire finale episode, I loved the Brennan/Daisy interaction in this. You just know that Daisy's either going to drive her absolutely insane over this year or they're going to come back to DC as total BFFs, haha.

Loved all the Booth and Brennan stuff, too, of course, especially since Brennan seemed very much like Brennan. I haven't been very eager to read many post-finale fics this year, but I'm glad I read this one because you did a great job with it!
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
cute, realistically written in character...funny, and sweet. I loved it!
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awwwws! its really heart melting and good :)it's cute :D i loved it hahaha...

if ur up to writing a fluff filled story then u should continue this hahaha :P
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »