Reviews for Emma's Excellent Adventures in London
Guest chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Lovely!
mamabear86 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
That was lovely my dear, simply lovely. I enjoyed everything in its entirety, and hope you keep writing. I'm going to reread this as often as I do Emma! Thank you!
Mamabear chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Totally enjoyed that chapter... I'm amused to find an author who's imaginings coincide so closely to my own! Well done;)
gl-andrea chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
loved it! :)

I hope you keep on writing, I'm looking forward to read more of your stories!
xxktnxx chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
loved the story soo much
nomdeplume30 chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
"Additional Notes: I think it's always nice to end with a "Hmm, yes," from Mr. Knightley!" Agreed!
nomdeplume30 chapter 12 . 11/26/2011
Can't wait to finish this, but just had to pause and let you know how much I'm enjoying this story. It's wonderful, a marvelous mixture of humor, romance and misunderstandings. I love it!
Scarlett Raine chapter 15 . 7/18/2011
I absolutely LOVED your entire story. Just the right amount of romance, friendship, and complexity of Emma and Mr. Knightley's chemistry. I really did thoroughly enjoy the descriptions and other new characters as well.

Very well done! I applaud you!
keerthi chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
cool... was meaning to read this story for a very long time, finally managed to finish it. Thank u for writing such an amazing story...
taswmom chapter 15 . 2/19/2011
Sorry I couldn't review along the way, as I just found this story today, but I wanted you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed it, and thought it was very well written and edited. Thank you for sharing your gift of imagination and writing.
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Magnificent! You did a wonderful job keeping true to the characters. This is such a difficult style to write in and you did an excellent job. I enjoyed all of the detail to the story like the places they visited and Lord Byron.
barus chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I simply adore your story. It's so very well written and interesting and I can't wait to read more:)
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
what a delightful chapter! there was a menagerie at Exeter Exchange on the Strand but i don't know what animals they had there. the main parks were Hyde Park, renowned for pickpockets and a favourite venue for duels; St James' Park;Vauxhall; and Kensington gardens. St James' Park was the place to promenade to see and be seen.

it's a lovely image... Emma's indignant outcry that giraffes do not have hazel eyes!
batzmaru347 chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Whoa, would Mr. Knightley and Emma actually behave in such a way in public? Shame on Lord Byron for being a voyeur, but I guess the readers are also voyeurs in a way.
iambbq chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
Hurray! I was only expecting an epilogue with Lord Byron and Aunt Catherine…but what a wonderful surprise! This is absolutely DIVINE! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Thank you for such a long chapter and thorough ending to this favorite of mine! I read it last night right away when I received the alert, but didn’t want to write a review until I had a chance to read it carefully. The second reading was even better. I love, love, LOVE this story!

This chapter was wonderful from start to finish! Thank you for letting us in on the sweetness of their post proposal period! I enjoy the revealing conversation between Mr. Knightley and Emma in part 2 immensely! The openly in-love Mr. Knightley was adorable… a little vain, a little naughty, a little wicked and a little possessive! So great to see him finally happily in love! Oh boy…he deserved it!

I love the whole Almack’s scene…I could totally picture Mr. Knightley not taking his eyes off of his lovely bride! And I love hearing him call Emma Mrs. Knightley! So sweet! Oh, got to love that Lord Byron for being so irritating and persistent! And the ending was just priceless!

I love the whole chapter, but there’s one particular quote that I like the most, ”… And of course I should have. I've always been about scolding you and lecturing you. Perhaps it's about time that I spoiled you, just a little bit. I have to admit that it makes me very happy to do so." I often wondered if Mr. Knightley continued to lecture and scold Emma, he wouldn’t be much of a lover…so this is perfect…he’s going to start spoiling her (just a little!) :)

Thank you for an amazing story! Sigh! All good things must come to an end…but thank you for ending it by leaving us a happy sigh! I really, really, really hope (actually more like beg!) that you’ll write more Emma stories! PLEASE!
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »