Reviews for Emma's Excellent Adventures in London
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Ah, that Mrs. Winthrop is a sharp one - and I love the revelation Emma hears from people who weren't acquainted with her before, that Mr. Knightley has been praising her to the skies in a way he never does to her face (perhaps he himself didn't even realise he was doing it until it came back to haunt him today?). It's really interesting that people in Highbury are so used to Emma and Mr. Knightley acting like an old married couple that they don't think anything of it, but outsiders who meet them newly notice that SOMETHING is there.

I loved their banter over Lord Byron, and I wonder if he will give Mr. Knightley cause to react possessively towards Emma? In any case I hope Lord Byron appears in your story just so that I can have the pleasure of imagining two JLMs in the room at once!

Please update soon - I'm loving this so far!
ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Ah, how lovely! I thought at first that this was set after their wedding, but now I see that it's firmly in AU territory. In that spirit might I hope that they get together earlier in an AU manner as well?

And I'm looking forward to London people seeing the Emma/Knightley dynamic and speculating. Hurrying off to read the second chapter now!
indianpipe chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I love the idea of this and you have everyone spot on...sounds like Mr. Woodhouse might even have a love prospect :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7