Reviews for Harry Prongs Tatum
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 18 . 6/6
Gred and Forge haven't commented on Harry being named Prongs. Why?
racethom chapter 16 . 5/19
I do hate flaming. Try (nicely of course so that you aren't emulating THEIR bad manners) saying thank you for their wonderful advice and that you'll make sure to go immediately to look at THEIR writing to get pointers :D Look at their work first of course just in case, by some miracle, they actually ARE good writers. I generally find that people like that are not very good at whatever subject they are so critical about. There are all sorts of bullies in the world ...
Just found this fic in a community, ty for writing :)
Shadowfell chapter 18 . 4/23
This is beautifully complex. Thank you so much for writing this. Every chapter brought some new form of joy and intrigue.
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 4/20
Just wanted to say that I won't be commenting much because I usually just rush straight to the next chapter of a story, but I love this so far! Not the first story with this idea that I've read, but they're not very common and it's always fun to see a new take on it:)
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 18 . 4/20
This is really good. Can you please do more? I love the way Harry is changing the school. I used to think that Hogwarts was a great place to go to but then I read all these stories about the bulling and how the teachers aren't doing anything about it and I've changed my mind. Can you please do more?
I know this hasn't been updated in nearly seven years but I just wanted to let you know that I love this story! I really like how level-headed and multi-faceted you made Harry and your characterization of Dumbledore is the way I see him in canon - he thinks he's looking out for the "greater good" but he very much believes that the ends justify the means
natztash chapter 18 . 4/11
Please update!
janefanatic chapter 18 . 3/28
I've enjoyed this story immensely! Thanks so much for sharing! I like Lord and Lady Clearwater very much.
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 18 . 1/31
This was a great story! I am sorry to come to the end of what you posted...
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 18 . 1/27
I really wish you would update. I have really enjoyed reading this.
horselover949 chapter 1 . 1/12
I have to say that I really love stories where Harry is completely kick ass without actually having to kick anyone's ass.. I love politically savvy Harry stories and this one is great ... I know that you updating again after so long is unlikely but I really wish you would
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/3
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
The Boy Who Read It chapter 18 . 12/31/2016
I really, really need an update.
Gojin1990 chapter 4 . 10/30/2016
do you still update this story or have someone else who is updating/working on this? I wanna read this to completion cause its a damn good read so far.
1,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »