Reviews for Harry Prongs Tatum
Zaraih chapter 18 . 9/22
wonderful story and I hope at one point you will be continuing it?
hdres chapter 18 . 9/20
Great story. I really like the world you have created and the character of your Harry Potter. You have managed to create a believable Harry that is different from canon but still fits the story. I like him very much. I also enjoyed all the various interactions at the school particularly where Harry was helping others. Thank you for sharing this story.
Dragonflydotcom chapter 18 . 9/16
Hello and thank you...
Please do not let this be the last of your beautiful story. I know how hard it is to write and follow your own inspiration.. I have 2 stories hanging at the moment and I simply cannot find the flow which I had when I began..
Your story holds much to it to allow followers to BEG for more..
LIKE ME... (hehehe)
Your waiting
Dragonfly
bookworm737 chapter 18 . 9/9
I know it's extremely unlikely at this point, but I hope someday you continue your stories. I hope everything is ok with you and your life/family!
SortingHat chapter 18 . 9/4
Dumbledore reminds me of Obama and FDR both liberals and both pushed for war disguised as something else.
SortingHat chapter 11 . 9/3
Intresting but too technical for my tastes and takes way too long to get to the point but nothing is as atrocious as MOR fanfic.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 9/3
Interesting but Harry is WAY too mature for his age.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/3
What about his telescope?
Tinshaw chapter 18 . 9/4
Nooooooo, not the last chapter. I knew that when I started that updates were slow in coming, I did read the bio, but I love from the beginning and continued. Will save and hope for an update when you can.
Thanks for creating,
Tt
bellapom chapter 18 . 8/11
Great story!
stormbreeze19 chapter 18 . 8/6
This story is amazjng and i really hope that it will be continued. It would be really interesting to see further development of an already awesome plot. This story is also very well written and i have enjoyed what i have read so far.
Love2read23 chapter 18 . 8/3
This is an amazing story! I love how Harry is introducing change to Hogwarts. Thank you so much for giving him a wonderful team to have his back and hold other accountable. I love that Hogwarts really is set to become the world-renowned school it's supposed to be. Thank you for writing this. I hope you come back to it eventually.
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 7/4
This is one of the best fanfics i have read on this site. I wish you continued it.
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 18 . 6/6
Gred and Forge haven't commented on Harry being named Prongs. Why?
racethom chapter 16 . 5/19
I do hate flaming. Try (nicely of course so that you aren't emulating THEIR bad manners) saying thank you for their wonderful advice and that you'll make sure to go immediately to look at THEIR writing to get pointers :D Look at their work first of course just in case, by some miracle, they actually ARE good writers. I generally find that people like that are not very good at whatever subject they are so critical about. There are all sorts of bullies in the world ...
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »