Reviews for Harry Prongs Tatum
noddwyd chapter 11 . 3/18
Flitwick must not be extremely concerned over ullying. Luna exists.
noddwyd chapter 8 . 3/17
funny story I might believe if Dumbledore didnt have a few enchantments locked to Harrys location and wellbeing in his office. Not to mention the thing which somehow detects his connection to Voldemort. Its not just the blood wards. Fun story though.
Snaggledog chapter 18 . 3/16
I've thoroughly enjoyed this story and would like to read more. Please consider reviving this tale once again. It holds great promise of more travails of a very interesting Harry.
PearlJackson23 chapter 18 . 3/6
Do try to continue.
Its a unique and good story
Gina chapter 18 . 1/23
I LOVE this story and am sad it has been abandoned. I really like the changes Harry has made so far but the idea of talking to the portraits is inspired.
musicbox22 chapter 18 . 1/14
oh no there's no more I love this story you cleared up many things a brought up good points my only problem is that the houses are a tiny bit stereotyped but mostly just the ravens there's more than one type of wit but it's an amazing story and the closest one I've read to a McGuiver/Harry story I hope it's not dead
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 18 . 1/14
I’m absolutely loving this fic! I know you haven’t updated in almost a decade! But I would really like to know what happens next!? The events in the fic have been very interesting along with political intrigue and 3D characters and I would love to know how you would conclude this fic ( cliff notes version is fine ;))
Thanks for sharing!
musicbox22 chapter 8 . 1/13
annalice should get more character development it would be nice if that happened
musicbox22 chapter 2 . 1/12
what level(?) of autism does Harry's sister have
reptoholic chapter 18 . 12/19/2017
Great job on the story so far
reptoholic chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Sack him
reptoholic chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
Bad binna
reptoholic chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
Wtf does he not do something about them invading his mind? He has the fucking ring on for a reason
reptoholic chapter 14 . 12/19/2017