Reviews for Harry Prongs Tatum
bbvfd chapter 18 . 3/16
great story, please continue. will harry banish binns from the castel? will severus change for the bether? will albus lose his positions? what about sirius? will he be frre? will harry tell twins that his dad was prongs? will twins give him maruders map? will harry cach peter? please continue
jfcwtfusernames chapter 18 . 3/18
"On Hiatus". It makes me weep when an excellent story like this one is left incomplete. Oh please won't you finish it for us. Please. Please, please,please?
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 3/15
I Like this Harry.

Later.
Primus2021

Harry x Hermione Forever!
NotaFro chapter 18 . 3/11
This is such a good story! I realise it's been on hiatus for over 3 years and it's unlikely that you will return to it after so long, but I live in hope! I am following it just in case.
Charlie0925 chapter 18 . 3/5
I am so, so in love with this fic and the characters you have created here, amazing writing hun! Please, when you get the chance, please come back and update this fic, it's far to good not to be finished! ;o)
Midnight Venom chapter 18 . 3/3
I hope Charlus has a portrait! That would be really amazing to see Harry and him meet. :) I really love your story, it has a really unique plot, I think. I mean it's been done before, Harry walking away, getting found by muggles, changing the Wizarding world, crazy senile Dumbledore.. But never really all together and you put an amazing twist to it that really is unique and well thought out.
Son of Thanatos 0513 chapter 7 . 2/26
I like how you added the part about the astigmatism I have that and it is hell my change each day on how far it wants to go length wise I have a rectangular lenses with gunmetal gray covering the ends that go behind my ears and they barely help most times
Amazing!
dianaanne chapter 18 . 2/20
I never found this story before; I am wondering if you will ever update it or if it is abandoned. I am sorry if it is abandoned, because I think it is very promising and an interesting take on Harry's story.
Ren O'neil chapter 18 . 2/19
why did you stop. this is good. I want to see the apology. I am getting the feeling that harry and snape's relationship willbecome better.
doubledamn chapter 18 . 2/19
This is just brilliant. The best introduction of common sense and logic the wizarding world has ever seen. I look forward to more eagerly.
carick of hunter moon chapter 18 . 2/10
Once more a look back to find a story I enjoyed to find it has not been update, yet another great story that has become a lost fan-fiction DOOM never to be finished and if this is the case it is a great shame, as it was well thought out, had good central characterization, was nicely contrived and all in all a very good read, I hope to see you update or will it be lost story for all time.
critics chapter 18 . 2/6
good idea, good story, only some points to improve.
will you continue or allow someone to continue for you?
Renap chapter 18 . 2/7
I have just re-read this for like maybe the 20th time... and again I must say it's really a shame that you're not finishing this. Or maybe you've just forgotten about it. What ever the case maybe I hope you consider finishing this fic it's too good to be abandoned.
David Marple chapter 18 . 1/21
I have only recently discovered your stories and am working my through them. I am particularly enjoying this story. I will confess to being something of a grammer and spelling nazi, having given up on many stories with interesting premises due to what seems to me obvious errors in both grammer and spelling. This story meets and exceeds my standards. It is a well written and enjoyable read, that I would compare the author Robst's stories. I sincerely hope that you can wrestle your muse back into line and can continue this story to a finish. If you do get inspired to finish this story and should you decide to introduce a romantic relationship for Harry if the story goes that far, I vote Hermone. Just so you are aware I have not joined this site prefering to lurk.

Sincerely,