Reviews for Harry Prongs Tatum
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 6/30
It occurs to me that Peeves is "Sir not appearing in this fic".
Fast Frank chapter 12 . 6/30
One wonders why Flitwick doesn't make this argument to Snape: "The boy refuses to identify himself as 'Potter' isn't that enough revenge on his father for you?"
Fast Frank chapter 9 . 6/29
"A light minded version of Malfoy." Love it!
meh
Sakihinata chapter 18 . 5/19
Your story is wonderful, I had a grand time reading it, and the dialogs and witty comments from the characters just sweet! I liked most the internal monolog of the Hat during the sorting of the first years, as well as the attention and role given to "minor" characters in the original books. So to sum it up everything is just great! I read all the chapters in one go ;)
I hope you keep updating your fic, it is much fun ;)
Saissa chapter 18 . 3/26
Excellent story! Very well written.

Pity the writers block still hasnt cleared even after 4 years.
wild wolf free17 chapter 18 . 3/14
Wow, this is amazing! I really like the worldbuilding. I see that it's been about four years since you updated, but I really hope you one day come back to it.
R. A Cross chapter 18 . 2/25
Nice input of Harry. I can't wait to read what will happen in the reading of his parents wills. Considering, Padfoot (Sirius Black) is rightfully should be Harry's guardian but then he was arrested and has been in prison without a trial. Of course, being Harry once that he know this, he will investigate /research who is Sirius then bam! He will know that Padfoot has been inprison without a trial.
KitkatMoon chapter 18 . 1/31
awesome story
BlazeVein chapter 18 . 1/16
I don't understand... Harry was cleansed by the Healers, righy? so, how come he has still the horcrux?.
I know, many years, many RL problems. Hope you are alright. And that sometime you could finish this.
Arthorius chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Going on 4 years since last update, once again another good storyline appears to be dead/abandon...
JittottiJ chapter 18 . 12/23/2014
Nice story! I like how you portrayed Harry, how someone so utterly annoying can grow on you, a bit like Artemis Fowl.

Hope you'll continue to write!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
loving wishing for a new chapter
Calmzone1 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Wonderful AU story! Considering the struggles you go through with dyslexia, I am so impressed with your work. Well done. I hope you get the opportunity and desire to complete this one day. I will fave it in hopes that you do. May your life be filled with creativity and ideas that manifest into your hearts desire :)
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Way to go Harry ! Great start BTW and I can't believe I just now found this.
1,870 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »