Reviews for Silence of the Forgotten
Mal chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
So I just got into the Armada series and Starscream was the best mech there, though I've yet to check Energon and the rest. I loved his characterization and relationship with Alexis in Armada, and you portrayed it excellently. Thank you for this, even if I may be decades behind this ship.
I'm like Switzerland chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
Now that I have read all of your stories pertaining to Alexis in the Transformers universe, I can say with all honesty that these are the best and most well put together Transformers fanfics I have read. Ever. Your stories literally kept me up at night because all I could think about was what would happen next. Poor Alexis has felt with so much. She is one of my more favorited female protagonist in regards to fanfiction.

Thank you for creating a character that has all the struggles, faith and love that comes with being a genuine Christian. You reflected in Alexis what those who have suffered great loss deal with in regards to their faith. But knowing that through suffering, that is when we rely on God the most, leaning on His promises. This the first fanfiction that I have ever read, in any fandom, that has so unabashedly mentioned faith that was integrated it into a main character. It was like a breath of fresh air I was unaware I needed.

All in all, your work is superb and was such a blessing to read. Thank you for reflecting Christ in your gift.
crosshairsgirl chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
How sweet *-*

i thibk this is the true end.

crosshairsgirl chapter 8 . 5/28/2015
Uiii i read it again*-*
MissCHSparkles chapter 2 . 11/27/2014
I have no idea what a vestal is.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Keep up the good work loving it so much
jpgFury chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
really enjoyed reading this - while I really struggle to like Screamer, the TC dynamic always draws me in.
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Beautiful fic . I loved this very much .
Leonixon chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
AHHHH ALL THE FEELZ. What a wonderful story! Love love loved it! .
Lady GryphonInia chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Wow, this is amazing! 3 I have only skipped it thus far for the juicy bits, but this story...pleases me. ;)

An excellent take! I whole-heartedly approve. If only it were not so torturously short! I demand some semblance of a sequel! Erm, *Fluttershy voice* but only if you want to! ;3 But seriously speaking it would have been lovely to see at least a one-short taking place after they reunite.

fav
Failisse chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
I don't know why I enjoy Human/Non-Human fics so much, but I do. And yours was phenomenal. It truly hit a cord deep inside me. There was such detail in this story, from the way emotions ran deep within the characters, to the circumstances they were placed in and had to endure. Truly a remarkable fic. I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm hoping there is, or if not then I hope there will be, a sequel to this fic. Both Alexis and Starscream have been through so much. They should definitely find their happy ending together. And I hope that Thundercracker finds his own happy ending. Maybe Alexis knows someone who would be right for him? Lol. I can totally see her setting him up on a blind date. Oh, how adorably awkward that would be. Anyways, loved your fic and I'm looking forward to more.
Deadman19 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Great story. I'm kind of sad it's over lol. Very sad but very sweet.
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Two things: one, you are an amazing author, and if you were to write an original novel, I would totally buy it.

Two: somehow...I don't think that the Decepticons would know about the term "cabin fever". They barely know about basic Earth terms!
Creeper-X chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Wow! This was the most gut wrenching SS/Alexis fic I have ever read. And I mean that in a good way. Really powerful and different. All the relationships here were very interesting and nicely developed. TC and Alexis' friendship was especially lovely and their naturally flowing interaction really made me hope to see more TC/Alexis in the future. He was definitely the most belieavable choice to build this kind of relationship with her as it has been shown that he does feel sympahty for the humans. I really liked it how Alexis was the first human he saw and how, instead of acting like typical Cons, he was just curious and fascinated. The friendship which bloomed between them was truly beautiful.

I also must say that I loved the most dark and twisted pair as well: Megatron/Alexis. What made me like it was especially because of the revelations in chapter 9. That despite what it looked like, he wasn't just forcing himself on her all the time but actually grew patient and even somewhat kind. That is a very different kind of approach since usually in this kind of fics he would be completely villainaized without any redeeming qualities. This was way more intriquing and actually made me want to have a look at what was really happening between them. Though I think it was a really effective writing that you didn't use Alexis' POV at all. But still... made me majorly curious.

Also, bles you for not using any cheap holo!formers and for not turning Alexis to a transformer. Those elements usually make me stop reading.
StarSwoop chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
awww...nice chapter, not to ooc with slushy screamer, just right.