Reviews for Duel Partnership
JLo10131121 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
OMG, that was one of the funniest stories I've read for IPS. LOVED it. So cute. And adorable and I about fell off my bed at the end when Mary kissed Marshall. Damn we need that at the finale. And an HEA!
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Cute. I feel bad for Mr. Happy, though. :)
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I loved that!
Athena13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
So entertaining! thanks for the laugh!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
omg awesome!

:P
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
It was so funny that they kept hurting each other!

I love that Mary gave him her cold, that was great.

I can't wait to read more.
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
{giggling madly} I loved this! All the accidental injuries, poor Charlie & the hospital trip, and Mary's final "compensasion" were hilarious!
merciki chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
so fun ! two kids playing :)

luv it !
bconn369 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Soooo i did some searching and found this GEM! LOVE IT! Holy crap, did I love it. Totally made my totally crappy afternoon turn into something that only moderately sucked. Thanks!
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Catching up on my reading. this was a blast. I could totally see this happening and would love to see something like this on the show. Great job. Just love it.
Silver War chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow, this was awesome! I was laughing throughout the whole thing
CMW2 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Oh, jeez! Me and my friends execute fails like this all the time! I'm still wincing at the images and laughing at their system of restitution. "You broke me my arm, give me a donut. You smashed me where no man wants to be smashed (Check under your desk. I'm pretty sure my testicles are cowering under there...poor baby XD) so give me a cookie..." Although liked his idea of kissing it and making it better. Me and my M&M bleeding heart...very well done.
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
All I have to offer is some fangirl gibberish and my undying adoration, but you're welcome to both. :)

This was amazing.
BryteEyez chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
totally and unabashedly in love!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very funny. I really enjoyed it.

-Kate