Reviews for What Matters
LinZE chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
I love this and I really hope you get a chance to post more soon.

thanks for sharing

xLx
Kosmiczna Majaka chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Oh, I wish you never have stopped writing this. Here I am on a verge of tears at 3 am. Your story is stunning in a way you describe feelings between a sick person and his friends. It's so real and I can say that for sure because few people already died on me. I like more the parts where you write about his final months. Not mentioning that I just love Giles. This story should be continued, even if its possible to predict what will happen. Is well written and not pointless like many Buffy stories. I know that its highly unlikely that you will write something.. but please do.
Enfleurage chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
This continues to fascinate and intrigue. The cancer references are very hard for me personally, but you handled them well. I wasn't expecting it to be Glory.

Congrats for continuing to surprise with an original plot and continues excellent characterization.
mmooch chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
Ooo, the suspense!
CC.V.RG chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
OHHH! That was an awesome twist! I totally forgot that Glory was around at that time in the series...hope you update soon (oh, and good luck in college!) :)
CC.V.RG chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
Oh, I hope you haven't given up on this story! I'm kinda skeptical about how it's gonna end, but that's a good thing, because it means that I want to read it to the end! I know that it's been a month since you last updated, but I hope you haven't abandoned it! Please continue!
Jaims in waiting chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
Here's my story: I was so incredibly happy that you updated this story, I feel almost ashamed.

But I love it so much and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep posting!
mmooch chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
I like the lost soul explanation. Figured Ethan was just tormenting Buffy before agreeing to think about helping her.
Jack Brocket chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Awesome. I love this story. You write the characters perfectly, which isn't all that common in hurt/comfort fics, and I can actually see the scenes unfolding like on the real show. Keep writing! Buffy's got to bring him back.
Dimkaagon chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Fantastic chapter! You are doing such an amazing job writing this! Every time you switch time periods, I'm like "No! I want to know what's happening with this!", but sure enough once I get to the end of the other time period, I'm saying the same thing. To make two stories exciting at the same time within one story is an amazing talent. Great job! Thank you for updating before you left! I can't wait for the next one, and I hope you have a fun time at camp! Good luck writing the next chapter!
Blind Magdalene chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
aww god i'm crying! i don't want giles or joyce to die! very emotional cchapter, kudos on how close to reality it is.

yay helpful ethan!
mmooch chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Wow. So Buffy is going to reverse it...even knowing that it would mean her mother's life? That's mind-blowing. I like that Giles wanted to the the Scoobies to England though.
Dimkaagon chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
This was an amazing chapter! I can't wait for your next update. I love your flashbacks! Thank you for writing and good luck writing the next chapter! Please update soon! :D
Jaims in waiting chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Wow! I love this story so much! Your writing is excellent. I believe you capture the voice of the characters really well. I look forward for more to come!

Jaims
Michamon chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I checked every day for updates and now that you finally posted another chapter I have to say that it's not enough.

I need more NOW.

Great story. Please hurry up with next chapter.