Reviews for iDecide
Emma-lovatic chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow! I. AM. BLOWN. AWAY! This is an amazing short story! I love it, the only way to make it better would be by continueing it!
MyBlackBrothers chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
wow this is brilliant! fab job with the dialogue. it was so heartfelt and sexy and beautiful. freddie is hot. and way to go mrs benson! :)

great writing!
tcornell chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This is sooo good. I was laughing my head off. Great Story!
loveinchaos chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
wheew! Go Ms Benson! and shes usually so... well y'know. thanks for the story.i needed it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Love it! Post sth like that again :)
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Go Mrs. B!
Bonkyme chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
omg this is amazing! I love it. :D
amydyer chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
this is hackin' awesome! :)
A lazy to login princessridley chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
ding chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
wow i almost thought this was another one of those innuendo fanfics.

amazing job. love the slight cliffhanger-like thing you did at the end and i like it when Freddie's mom isn't unreasonable :)
doesnotfit22 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I cackled evily once I finished.
seddie chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
omg! i loved this story, i wish u could have done other chapters ... it needs a continuation! Thanks xD
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is brilliant. I love your characterisation of both Sam and Freddie and I think the way that you portrayed their reactions to having sex and what that meant was really brilliant. I loved that it was from Marissa's point of view and I think that you did a really good job of showing it. It was really brilliant.
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
How have I not already reviewed this? *slaps self in face*

I can't stop reading this story... perfect, incharacter oneshot that works no matter what, even now after iOMG. Love it!
Cukeygirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Finally! Someone from Seattle writes a fanfic. You dont know how long i've waited for a local reference. I cringe everytime I see a thunderstorm on iCarly. I hardly ever thunderstorms.

Great fic!