Reviews for Threefold
InkHarbor chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
This is honestly one of the best NOES one-shots I've ever read. You have a beautiful, vivid writing style; it comes to life right on my computer screen. I didn't think that the story was TOO fluffy, or that Freddy was too out-of-character. He was operating under special circumstances.
Excellent work. Writers like you give me hope for fanfiction. :)
Kyranol1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Seriously loved this too.
Reading Freddy's twisted ways of affection is just so intriguing.
Scarlett Siren chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Clever and unique. I loved it xx
Kit Williams chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I like this though im not a big NOES fan... lol noes

anyway i still like it. His secrret agenda might be that only he can hurt her because he knows she will fight back? I dunno im not the author, i leikz
TwilightStarss chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This was a good short story and I liked the ending. Great job!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i loved it! its dark, twisted, burning in a sense that it demands you know its there...its like its freddy! heh heh heh...perfectly done on Knowles's demise. id think it was actually something freddie himself did. Knowles broke one of freddies toys-or rather someone who would be allowed to play with freddies toys when u think about it-so knowles HAD to be punished, and writing that 17mil times was being waaay too easy on him, the nasty piggy...

perfectly done, im impressed

KraZiie xD
deathbreadstick chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Ugh, I am jealous of your writing. The ending was perfect, again, and I love the way you leave the ending open.

I agree with how fantasmeqrt viewed Freddy, and it seems like you portrayed it perfectly.
t.k.hapsic chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
LOVED IT! I've never seen such a believable, nearly totally in character piece of NOES fiction with a (Freddy-ish) romantic plot. You my author friend are gifted. And thank you!
beth.e.belle chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Thats abaouta s happy of an ending you get with freddy. I love how you kept him in character while still making him... caring? i guess thats how i would describe it. It was a lovely bittersweet story, and please keep up the good work!
VerdeAmor chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I...love...it.

It's a very emotionally moving piece, and still so very sadistic. I feel it's very in character to have Freddy show a sick version of justice as a means of payback.

Also,thankfully your OC is NOT a Mary Sue. She is very well rounded for a one shot character.

A very interesting read.

Girlycard666

PS: This part was sheer genius.

" He has watched them through their dreams, and through the mirrors in their homes, and he has pulled them through into his world, where he calls the shots, and they have wet themselves in their terror.

And then they have grieved deliciously over the horrific losses of their own children.

And then they have wet themselves again."
UnderworldHybrid chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Your stories are always so well done. The characterization is amazing and the plots are well thought out and well written. I'm absolutely in love with just about everything you write through my faves have to be either the Roar/Blaine one or the Victor/October one. They're all so amazingly good please don't stop
attack-on-tina chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I actually really liked this fic. Sadly, the ending left me yearning for more of it. How you ended it made it seem like it wasn't really the end, but it kind of was in a way. Kind of trippy. And I think Freddy was trying to be sweet in his own way... Or not. He's one of those characters who's hard to determine the motives of. It makes you want to figure him out. It would make me happy if you did choose to continue this, but just this one-shot is good at standing alone.
nlech16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
love it. its definately in character. not fluffy. super creepy and the way he sees her is almost disturbing. thumbs up!
phantasme chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Okay, this ficlet that popped into your head, I don't care if you call it something you wrote on a whim or whatever ... it's f*ckawesome to say the least. What a brilliant concept, to bring a character from Freddy's childhood and make her into a victim that Freddy needs to "pay back" in a good-but-twisted way. And the idea of needing to resuscitate her from her fears to her husband's evisceration was brilliantly executed. I loved it, start to finish.

Now, on it being canon or non-canon, well, I always saw Freddy, even as a young child, as being a born sociopath with no "off-switch" in his head to discern the difference between right and wrong, good or bad, so I'm not sure if he even needed to be goaded into committing these murderous tendencies. I think he always had them. But I love the idea of him returning an act of "kindness" (in living 'red' lol) to someone who gave him kindness ... and I can see that being in-character, considering he had a wife and daughter from the latter films anyway who I thought manifested something other than simple-slashiness in Freddy anyway.

Now, Blaine? Hmm, it's been said if someone is or has been repetitively abused (whether it's through childhood or adulthood I suppose), they will develop psychological problems, even sadism, not that I'm condoning that in any way. Not hot in RL, but in this...the idea of Freddy bringing back the "courage" in Blaine in the form of a "beautiful, golden woman," well, I'd think that would get him all hot and bothered, in the kinky way. Hehe...Not that I would mind seeing that. At all.

Again, loved it. And the rosy poem? I cracked up! :D
Darkness Takes Over chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I honestly thought that Blaine would have been blamed for her abusive's husband's death. As thought Freddy had twisted it around for her to take the blame. I thought that would have been a nice creepy outcome. But it was a good read nonetheless!