Reviews for Captain Trouble
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
"yeah, I wiiiiiin."

You totally do.
letsplaypretend chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
TALENT. IT'S GONNA BE MINE, AU. it's gonna be MINE.

i loved the mother-monster part, although i dont think that jim would ever break down in front of someone whom he isn't incredibly close to (and maybe not even then). so yeah, that was out of character a bit, but the way you juxtaposed mother and monster so made up for it.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i like this a lot.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
The first one was my favorite! I loved the way Uhura tried to shrug it off- as any normal person would- and was then brought to the seriousness of the situation with McCoy's steadfast conviction to protect Kirk in any way possible.

The second was naturally my second favorite- I really liked Jim's grace over the situation with that firm hug- and the way you use Uhura's smile to show that she may have laughed it off but she clearly got the message.

Good stuff!
tfbl chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
love it, especially the hints at McCoy/Uhura. you should do another Mc/U. yours are the best.
Soului chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Very nice. I always love stories that mention Tarsus. Thank you so much for writing this.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
omfg you made me cry it was perfect great job
samseaster chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I liked this story but I would like you to add more depth to each scene, especially the ones pertaining to Jim's mother as in this universe we don't know exactly what has happened with them. Great job and I'd love to read more!