Reviews for Indescribable love
AliceWynter chapter 1 . 6/20
You have a very beautiful way of describing love, I could almost FEEL her emotions through your words. This is a wonderful description and you are a wonderful writer! :) Keep it up, you're awesome!
lindy jones chapter 5 . 6/7
That is so cool I would love to here what happens I hope it will carry on
darcy.rose.forrest chapter 5 . 4/25
im reading this a year or two later, just wondering, are you still working on it or have you abandoned it!? i really wanna find out what happens next! ;) :).
FranRosier chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Pleaseee proceed with this fanfiction, Jack and Rose's love was really true and pure, I'm in love with you story... Go on, yeah? They cared so much about each other, and will do everything to protect each other...
Sophie chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
This is honestly the first Titanic fanfiction i have read that has captivated me so much! Your portrayal of Jack and rose is so accurate, something i havent seen before! Please carry on! I am extremely excited for the next chapter :D
Etharahlover chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
update soon please ;)
keptinkirk chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Please update:) dont let a fantastic story like this go to waste:)
b1ack-candy chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i love this story please finnish it

(P.S. it was posted on my birthday)
KikiandCompany62442 chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I hope you dont give up on this story its really good. Update if you can, -satakochan
titaniclover chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
update asap please!
sHaDoWoFtHeFaLlEnAnGeL chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Another thing I forgot to say in my last review is that I really like the way you wrote the car scene. This is honestly the best "smut" I've ever read. It's very caring and gentle, I just love it. You don't make it sound all vulgar or use words like "fuck" "cock" "pussy" etc. Eww I feel gross just saying those words. That kind of thing just ruins it for me. Anyway yeah, this review is getting long and awkward so I just wanted to say again great job and I hope to read more soon :)

~Sabrina
sHaDoWoFtHeFaLlEnAnGeL chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
This is one of those stories I keep coming back to and reading over and over. I love your writing style, and how everyone is very in character. Some minor grammar mistakes, but no big deal. Please update soon!
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
this is really good. please keep it up and post again soon.
ILoveHungerGames chapter 3 . 5/5/2011