Reviews for A Painful Memory
hyperchicks1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
That was really good! Please keep writing; you have a talent, especially for capturing feeling. Update or make more!
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I'M CRYING! You've reduced aN esteemed artist, head in my age to crying like there's no tomorrow! AKA great story :-)

N.C
ACAST chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
you just like to write deep one-shots dont you? amazing as always.
MightyPen chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Absolutely amazing one shot. You captured Artemis' feelings perfectly...

I noticed you had been nominated for the Veritas Award...so I voted. Good Luck (:
storm-brain chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this story has been nominated for the Verita award. For more info see .com.

The nominator said: Very well written, brilliantly contrived. Very dark, and a new angle on the cliche story of Artemis and Orion.

Amazing.

Cheers

Storm
Daina Solo chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That TORE my heart out and ripped to shreds becuase this was so sossoosssooooooooooooooo amazing!

Wow... Arty wow.. This is great a few minor things to fix but other than that this is great :D

~Arty!
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Really nice story!

-Chocopie09
artemis-roth chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow that was very dark. but i still liked it. most people when they attempt a retelling of this story they talk about the romance and whatnot but you didn't. you made it very dark and just painful. it hurt me just reading it and that's a good thing
cobweb185 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This story is amazing :) It's really well written and i loved reading it :) I can't wait for more stories from you, keep up the good work :)
Lightning Oz chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
That...was...beautiful! XD This is exactly how I thought about the story of Orion and Artemis. You have a few minor errors like: "Your" is supposed to be "you're", so be careful about the contrations.

This is just freaking amazing and I mean it. I've been waiting for someone to come up with this idea about Artemis and Orion, and I love you for this! Just freaking amazing!
Joannwriting chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i like the way you write. it's very descriptive and you get a good picture of what is happening. i think that instead of using hypens you should use commas to make it less confusing, but good job!
Strata The Oracle chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I really love this! This is really cool! I definately enjoyed it!
Serenity'sSecret chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
It's pretty sad,I think you should add like calypso

so for example like Artemis she sees a descendant of Orion and he gets a silver arrow tattoo and it starts to like really hurt when Artemis hurts and then at some night or day u can pik he gets injured and get sent to ogygia and artemis is sent on the tattoo and its a love triangle.

Calypso

Artemis Orion
123nnana chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is great. I've always wondered what Artemis must have been feeling when this all went down. You're a great writer! But, this story should have gone in the "Greek Mythology" category rather than PJO. Just saying. Otherwise, great work!

-Sarvinocks