Reviews for Tears for the Many
Aerys-Hime chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
I love this!"! please update it please please please! With more MayaxElazul scenes :D i love your writing, by the way
I'm Doxophobic chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
I'm here again! Now it's 11:15PM (but who cares? :P)

I adore how you made everything flow naturally, and how the interaction between the characters went smoothly even with the use of in-game dialogue. I feel like I'm back a couple of years just by reading this (ah, I feel so old saying that).

Never mind that, I have to ponder, would this fic perhaps end sadly? Okay, scratch that, I wouldn't want to spoil anything.

Don't rush, I hope things go smoothly for you, too (not just with the story, I mean)!

I'm gonna lurk around until your next update then! :)
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
10:53PM

I can't believe I never left a review for this (I really can't!) and oh my what the heck was I thinking? Anyway! I'm feeling funny and not quite coherent, so forgive me for my sucky english/grammar/typos.

Okay okay, it's refreshing that Heroine took Black Pearl for the quest (I admittedly picked Elazul every. time.) because it made way for a.. well, more anticipated(?) meeting (my, I can't remember the exact word for it!).

Oh, I never really thought about the possibility of Elazul and Larc meeting down there, though I've talked to some of the dead Jumis (I can't remember exactly..), so I guess I like you for the details!

The almost last (AND last) part, with Heroine thinking of her usual (I'd like to assume it so) dream Elazul's cute (that's a good thing). Oh, and if I didn't know better, I would've widened my eyes at the part where Lisa's legs wobbled. Ha, almost got me with the teleportation spell!

P.S. That line about Heroine mocking Elazul while sleeping? I like that a lot.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was very good. You've followed the plot from the game with adding your own unique elements to the story. Great job!
Jelem chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
It's so beautiful!

I love the way you wrote it! I love it! The way you conveyed the ideas were awesome!

This is by far my most favorite 'Teardrop Crystal' novelization...
TheMoonclaw chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hello!

I usualy don't review unless I'm bugging people to update...lol, aren't I nice?

But I noticed that this great story has been up for awhile and hasn't gotten reviewed! I won't stand for that! :D

So I'm leaving you a review to tell you that I really like this story! It's well written and covers a lot of stuff for not being long.

It made me laugh and it was sweet too and everyone seemed in character and everything.

I actaully read this twice, that's how much I like it.

Thanks for writing it and posting it for everyone!

Moonclaw