Reviews for Redwall Alphabet
Rose of Salkara chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
AWESOME! How did you manage to do this? Ha, some of them are so funny!
Rose of Salkara chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
OH MY GAWT this is awesome! Great job! YOu are very talented!
minkspit chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Despite the fact that the Redwall series is filled with poetry and songs, there aren't that many written about in the fandom. So when I happened to find this adorable alphabet poem- a format I haven't seen in a while- it was a nice little treat. Your rhymes are spot on, and the meter is kept well, without any awkwardness prying into it. I think my favorite lines were the two concerning Cluny and Dinjer, and I-L. The latter fit in so well, and they have tiny references that the fans would understand immediately. I really like this.

Enjoyin' yer poems an' songs,

-SL
ferretWARLORD chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Freaking awesome! Luuuuuved the hole thing! (i dont caare abouut spellng)
kegusaran 14 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Nice.
tempest10 chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
wow. you must be good at rhyming to get all of these, i couldn't do that.
and-the-avengers-assemble chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Can you do Martin for M? It is very good
Kelaiah chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Awesome, like always! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Man I just love these! sorry I don't turn up much, school's sure getting to me now... I'm lov'in it!
Binne chapter 3 . 9/9/2010
As always, this was great and I really enjoyed it. Please keep the updates coming, although I know that it can be difficult to get the rhymes just right. :)
Binne chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
This installment was just as creative as the first- I loved it!
Binne chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was so clever! It was also very original- I haven't seen anything like it on this site at all! Great work :)
Foeseeker chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I swear, I heard Doogy saying that line of his in that poem. Perfect accent, 100% in character.

Yet again you've done a great job on this, and again, please do more!

Foeseeker
Foeseeker chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Again, awesome. Not as funny as the first one, but Grumm and Porty both brought a good snicker. Particularly Porty, the greedy glutton.

On to the next one, and again, please do more!

Foe
Foeseeker chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
*struggles to get control of rib-cracking snickers*

Wow, I don't think I've laughed so hard at a poem since I don't know when! Sorry, maybe this wasn't intended for humor, but somehow each (or most, anyway) of those few words about each character was so to-the-point and spot on. Fermald's and Halfchop's were what really got the giggles going.

And yes, humor makes me rate writing with an extra 11 points.

That was really good, humor aside. Please write more!

Foeseeker