Reviews for The Welcome Interruption Of A Stranger
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I really love "Company of Swans" and it surely needs more love from the fans! Since I have no talent for writing I can only express my support and gratitude to those who have the skill... Thank you very much for this and I look forward to your other Ibbotson fics.
matt chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very good but perhaps you could have mentioned about the missing trousers as a comic twist...were they returned to the debagged Morton or where they hidden from him? Other than that and excellent re write to an entertaining book. Congratulations.
JessieMellark chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Awww love Eva ibbotson so sad she's dead :'( xx
peggy chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
this was AMAZING :D

this is one of my favourate books and i love to see that there are other people who love it to :)

i cant wait to read more about your versions of the charicors :)

YEAY for eva ibbotson fro writing such a marvoulus book :)
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I liked this. :)

It's nice to see extensions of Eva Ibbotsons work...I am way to scared that I would mess up her style of writing...but you did GREAT. XD

Thank you for sharing this...
GhostWriter1864 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was really good. Update soon!

Question. Did you copy the end of the book? At least about Rom going into the classroom and threatening the Professor and getting him to sign the marriage paper. I haven't read the book in a good while, so I'm not quite sure... (I just have to get my hands on a copy now!)

But keep on writing!
Serendipity004 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I love A Company of Swans.

Great one-shot.

Looking forward to the next story. )
bubble-burster chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I'm sorry for being so rude previously. It is just that I have very strong views on Eva Ibbotson and I've read her books so many times that they have become somewhat similar to old friends. So ignore my close-minded criticism - your story was good and deserved praise. So... WELL DONE!

Hope this compensates for the previous review )
sorry if i burst your bubble chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
It was good, but didn't the exact same thing happen in the actual book, only more well-written? You said in the summary that this would be the outcome if the detestable Professor refused to sign, yet he did sign. This detail makes no sense, and I am sorry to say that I was disappointed. I am truly sorry, but I strongly believe that Eva Ibbotson has an untouchable magic unique to her. But on the whole you would make a good author )
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I really liked this! The Professor got his comeuppance at last!

Really well written and very enjoyable
totoro757 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I'm so glad you did a fanfic for this book! I love all of Ibbotson's books and this is one of the best! good job and keep it up! :D
Avecado chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
that was interesting. I love eva ibbotson's books, they are sooo good.
the.sea.turtle chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
:D He got what he deserved! I like this book and I'm glad someone wrote a fic about it. You've got great grammar and are a good writer, keep on going!

P.S. I added your story to my favorites also.

Great Job, Keep It Up!