Reviews for That Was Just Once
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
i really like it! you really shouldn't talk so negative about yourself! i meanyou got 12 reviews for this chapter and as far as i saw it none of them were flames! so that says something too doesn't it! _

since it's been so long since you wrote this i take it you don't want any challenges anymore, but if you do just tell me and i'll think of one for you. cause i like the way you write _ so please keep writing. especially amy-fics and this pairing. you rock!
gaia281 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
even though this story only has one chapter it was really good. but what happens to them do they find each other do the other pilots fall for the other scouts I really need to know so please oh please finish it
AMY chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
ahhhhhh I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LVOE YOU I LOVE YOU! you made a Duo Ami fic! even if it was short. I still love you ! Duo and AMi area _FAVORITE_ coulple and this is one of the only Duo/ami fics i have seen! have you thought of mabey makeing this into one big fic? or mabey writting a sequel or something because that would be like soo toattaly like cool man! AHHHhh
BeautifulEmotion chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
... ::Just stands there at the bottom of her screen monitor, dumbfounded.:: ... no more? I-I didn't do any of the above that you feared! PLEASE write a sequel! I THIRST for this unusual pairing! ::Gets all crazy and childish on P-chan.::

Keep up the good work, my friend!
Death chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Come on where's the rest. And things were just getting interesting. Good luck, and keep writing.-
Petra2 chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
i think it's a pretty good start! i can't wait to see what you do with it!
BluLadyK chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Hey, I hope that I'm first! ::looks around and bats other reviewers off with her amazing wacking stick:: Ami-chan is my fav senshi and I love to read fics w/ her in it. (good ones mind you) And I didn't do any of the things you feared!

I actually enjoyed it, although it was short it was not bad. IF I am first for my fic request fix this one up (more detail) and write a sequel! Please!

Even if I'm not the first if there is anyway that you could write a sequel that would be great! Wouldn't that be funny?

Their worlds mix (boys to girls world or other way around) and Duo and Ami are like "I know you!" LOL, that would be great! ::falls on ground laughing just THINKING about the wonder sequel the author is going to write for me!:: -_
schtroompf chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
sooo short... they better meet up soon
Cathaign chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Keep it up... This will be real cool once you're done! HAPPY DAY BEFORE VALENTINE'S DAY!
The 80lb Carrot chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
hey, i'm always a fan of duo/ami fics! (wrote one myself) this is really good . . . continuation or sequel somehow perhaps?
Gota de Mar too lazy to sign chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I really liked this. I'm one of the -maybe- crazy people who likes to see Duo/Amy pairings. I found this one very cute and you should write more about it. There are too many blank spaces in it that I would like you to fill in. In other words, if you continue, I'll be reading. - Gotita
Moonchild DJ chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Oooh, this is a very cool fic! I like! 0.~ Different, and unusual, and far from the norm. But it's good, it's good! You don't see very many Amy/Duo pairings, so that makes it even better! Please post more soon, I like the way you have it so far, especially the way they interact, and I wanna see MORE! _ Pleeeeeeeeaase? *big kawaii eyes*
Minerva Blue chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Ooo I liked it. I was kinda hopin for more but it's a good story :)