Reviews for The Risky Kind of Love
Guest chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
Please update ! This story is great !
DismalDreams chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
I'm anxiously awaiting for your next update!
cookies1500 chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
hey... why don't you just copy paste it? I mean... you could put it all down on a USB-key and find a computer with a network... e.g. in a library or a café or something...

btw looooooove this fanfic ! ! ! o_O
Donna chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I am your number one fan. I LOVE this story. I've read it over at least 50 times. I'm just curious. If you have a laptop...Isn't that just like a computer? You can just copy and paste. I think. Can't you? Will you be able to update it during the summer? By the way, you can always go to the library to type it up. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sami69 chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
Good story so far 8-)
Jasmine chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
OOOOOOOOOMMMGGG! LOVE IT! Hurry up and update!
Ankeeta chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Please write soon. we are waiting
judie chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
Great Story! I NEED MORE!
UnusedAccountofLies chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
I'm really sorry to hear about your internet loss... I might have to do the same with cutting it off if my mom doesn't get a new job soon.. So I know how you feel. I'll be patient.. :)
asnandara chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
Hi!

I'm a new reader

I really like your story, I like the kind of realtionship that Bella and Edward have in this story, it's so... I don't know.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I really like your story and that you don't have to worry, you upload whenever you can, your readers will wait patiently. At least I will :)

XO
kathryn2689 chapter 12 . 1/3/2011
a library or a wifi cafe would work
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Aww! It was at the good part and all :(

You could go to the library? Or sometimes when people open wireless connections use them.

Can't wait for the next update ! )
PiecesOfMyHeartAreMissingYou chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
You could upload them in my house! lol jk. You live on the other side of the world. Your profile says you live in the US, so... :))

BUT maybe you could use a flash drive, put the chapters in it, you know? Then go to an internet cafe or someone who has internet and upload them there! :)))

:))) Don't give up on your story! It's too awesome!

Good luck! :)
Jasmine chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
Hello dear. Happy New Year :-)

I'm so sorry to hear this..hope this year God will listen to all your wishes.

No worries.I understand and I have no problem to wait. This is an amazing story and I'm glad to know that you've not given up. :-)
Coles18 chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
Aw! I really hope you get Internet soon I have only just discovered this story. And I love it! Can't wait for the next update. I will be waiting anxiously till then :)