Reviews for Dash of Courage, Pound of Pride
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Awwwww, that was so cute and sweet. Romano was just adorable!
Delightful Implausibility chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This story struck such a chord with me and I don't even know why! I love how it's not incredibly graphic because it retains the sweetness. A perfect one-shot I always come back to. (Like seriously, I've read it like 20 times and it never gets old). Thank you!
espaina chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Oh my god this is so sweet and hot.
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Excuse me, I must go get a towel now, to clean up all the blood from my mind blowing nosebleed...
-Caitlyn
Shannon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I wish I could express properly how much I liked this. :)
jumper2151 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
sequel! sequel! sequel! loved it so much! please please please write more! thank you! can't wait to read your next spamano fanfiction!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
So well written!
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was really sweet, and very unique! Even though it's really short, it was very intimate with the sensation-play.
Citrus Fruit Monster chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Okay so I usually write supa-dupa long reviews so here's my attempt to make a short oneā€¦

*INHUMAN FANGIRL SQUEALS* WHAT WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SO PERFECTLY AND JUST OH MY GOD MY FEELINGS FOR THEM GAHAHAHABLAH. *cleans blood off floor*

I just love the situation they're in and how Romano is the one who started the entire thing, even though he's shy when it comes to love Dwaah

I just love your Spamano stories so I'll just, subscribe now.

This has been my attempt at a short review, and trust me, this is about a third of the lengths of reviews I normally write :3
Nevertrustaprussian chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
udwigclwvuxwhusiw ahhhh! that was so cute! And so, so, so well written :D

I loved your use of present tense and just... everything! 3

Thank you so, so much for writing that :D

Now, please excuse me while I stare at a wall for a good hour from the affects of overwhelming cuteness...
Sweet Jelly Hearts chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Very few words to describe this besides incredible. If you were trying to write a surreal mood, you definitely succeeded. This was a beautiful story, and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
spectacledderp chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Aw, that was really sweet
Meganium chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Beautiful. No other way to describe it.
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ahh so romantic! I absolutely love it! Which is a lot considering that I usually prefer stories with more dialogue, but you wrote this fic well and it drew me in and held me the entire time.
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OWE! That was so fantastic! Seriously one of the best Spain/Romano fics I have read so far. I love the description of the darkness and I was really drawn into the mood of the story. Great passion and sweet love, just the way I like it ;D Beautiful job my friend!