Reviews for Wild Horses
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Do you realize I've never hated Judy Geller more than after reading what she did in the trial? Quite frankly, if I were a juror, I wouldn't have let it mark me if it was proven that her statement was perjury. She should burn in h*ll for that. Plus, perjury is a federal crime I believe, so if anything, there should be a trial where she is the defendant. Now I am just sort of rambling on because I'm so angry at her. I always hate when Chandler is falsely accused of something; I hate when anyone is falsely accused. Chandler's reputation should have been more than enough to acquit him of the Kathy manslaughter charge. As for the man he killed, there should have been enough witnesses in that bar to account for the fact that it was self defense. By the way, this isn't meant to be a flame, because I absolutely love this story, and even though it's likely you'll never see this review, I wanted to back up my case of the prosecution of Judy Geller.
kolbey.anderson chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Would love to see more of this story, like as a sequel. Your an awesome writer! Keep it up!
Western Reader chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really liked this chapter! It kept me on my toes! I loved how you brought everyone in, it was very entertaining I would love to read more!
mondlerlove chapter 6 . 6/17/2005
I had forgotten about this story. I just reread it, I love it so much. I love Ross and Phoebe, so cute together and the J/R, and of course Mondler. Those imo are the perfect pairings.
Tilulation chapter 11 . 4/8/2005
Such a cute story.. but why the hell r u trying to kill Chandler all the time? lol :)
RRandCM chapter 11 . 1/14/2003
This is one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read...so hell yeah u have to continue. You are an amaizing writer and I hope that some day I'll be even as half as good as u. Thank u for entertaining all us fans!
Krystin chapter 11 . 11/16/2002
Is the story finished? I think you should add an epiologue at least, but I would definitly like to see more! I loved the plot line it was new and really interesting.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/14/2002
Are you writing more?
mel08 chapter 11 . 8/6/2002
ahhh! Finally! :P

I loved it, as usual...
Vixie Bing chapter 11 . 8/5/2002
As always i LOVED your story. along with Ezika and BluEyes you are one of my favourite authors. i love your writing style and cant wait for you to write more. :)
levana chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
surpisingly, i lkie the Ross/phoebe paring. I am a major Ross/Rachel fan, but in this fic it works. I love your writing, and your ideas are so creative. Keep up the good work!
Lucy H chapter 11 . 8/3/2002
Ohh, I've missed this one! This is great, I've beeen waiting for it for ages!
Monica-Bing chapter 11 . 8/2/2002
Fantastic, but that's per usual! You're definitely one of my favorite authors - you always have me hanging on every word... ;)
Rachel chapter 11 . 8/2/2002
This is so weird. Last night I was wondering if you were ever going to continue this, and you did. Did you read my mind or something?
Llew chapter 11 . 8/2/2002
I'm glad Chandler is out of jail. Good work. Please continue.