Reviews for Musik
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I really(y wish there was more to this. It is such a pity when good stories get abandoned.
Damsels chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
Interesting story you got here, update?
Gryophone chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
A really good story! I don't like this Keane character, but you've written him really well :D I can see its been a while since you updated, i hope you can do some more on this story at some point.
shinigamispritz chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
please update! i liked this story!
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
oh wow lol this is really cool please update i wanna no what happens lol and one question why didnt she kick him where it hurts them most? lol that the best way to sort a gut out ;) lol
Hungry Nigiri chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
This story is far too interesting, not to mention I like the way you write. 'Trip and catch' part was just too adorable, hehe. I can't hardly wait to read more!

Keep up the good work~
soshi185 chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
I love this story *.* I can't believe, you wrote amazing fanfic with NeuroxYako and they aren't OOC :) I wait for next chapters ;)
Reignashii chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
ooh interesting story o hope you write more of it! i would love to know what happens next! hehehe
iszatright chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Wonderfully written as always, you do Neuro so well! and of course you have me very curious now as to what's to come-look forward to seeing it :)
crystalgardian chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
The Phantom of the Opera, heck yes!

lol Neuro sadistically flirting with Yako.
SageofAges729 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I see you stole a quote form Phantom of the Opera. So now Neuro has a rival...THIS is gonna be real interesting. Can't wait to see more, keep up the awesome work!
Coral Q's bff chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Oh my, I loved this chapter so darn much! How you described the splendid dance on top of the rooftop, with Neuro being himself with the tripping. The NeuroxYako scene was done very well!

The murderer really is something! I applaud you for making such a scary character. The way he choked Violette and moved on as if it was nothing... So creepy and awesome.

I look forward to more of your amazing fic!
sorcerousfang chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Yay! New chapter! _ I love the description of the city while they're on the roof. Scratch that, I love the description of everything. Keep up the good work.
sorcerousfang chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Ecnelis Terger chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Hehehe, I can't wait for the updates~