Reviews for Darkest Shades of Blue
yellow chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
ha ha… made me see bracken very differently
good job :)
(that last part made me laugh; its true!)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ummmm... you know that Gavin was fake, and he and Navarog are the same person right?
happypills chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
haha…
i will never see bracken the same way
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Please make gavin and kendra a couple. I mean bracken thinks he is all that. So PLEASE!
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
My eyes had lightened to an eyes blue, but I found the deepened to a midnight color when i am upset, and flashed green when I am angered.
Eyes blue?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Good story, but UPDATE please, and try to make bracken sound like less of a COMPLETE AND TOTAL ASS!
starstar412 chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
"He's like freaking Edward Cullen crossed with My Little Pony. I mean, who the f*** is part unicorn?".
XD
Ann chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This has a really good story line. I'm a little bit confused though. Try to update soon!:) Keep being AWESOME!

Ann
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Hi! this is guest again and I would like to ask the other Guest to stop using my username to insult people in this fanfic.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
lol Edward Cullen and my little pony sass is funny lol Knotts die fast okay I think we're it takes my voice and puts in right down its not working peace out fool
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Your such a good writer and you slow update doesn't matter much every time I read your story. You even make me hate Bracken more than ever. He like a second Edward sullen, I mean Cullen. Gavin is like a second Jocab, and Kendra is a second Bella Swan.

Go gavin! Why everybody seem to hate him, I don't know. I know he is the prince of demons, but even as a badass demon prince he is better than Bracken. At least Gavin got the GUTS to flirt with Kendra unlike Bracken who read people mind than flirt. Gavin took the risk of being reject while Bracken did not. Which is not manly at all.

I'm pretty sure Kendra would pick Gavin any day in THIS story. Since it was Narvarog that break Kendra heart and not Gavin, he might got the chance, but Bracken is a big no no. Kendra hates Bracken to the core.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
her birthday is october 16! duh
jinx chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
um you lied
katy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
really good book come on gavin!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Wow that was really good :)