Reviews for The Letters Series featuring Gideon, Hotch, & Reid
Trahnfisch chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
great... thank you..

you know... you must be tired of reading from me 5 times a day... and ervery time the same words... but, i don't know enough words in english to say it in another way... so, i have to settle for "great" and you just have to deal with it :-)
Abandon-Morality chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Gideon was an idiot. Or a selfish bastard.

He left a emotionally scarred young man knowing full well what it could do to his image of himself. The kind of things that Reid would think of himself now that two of his father figures had abandoned him.

I'm glad that Gideon got what he deserved, but this also made me feel so very sad. Almost like I was the one that had gone out of date and been replaced by the more functional model.

Very good story.

-Bandon
love will not hurt chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
I thought that was really good! I also loved your version of what foyet did to hotch...keep writing! :)
the-vampire-act chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
(Sorry my reviews suck- I'm in a 'hurry')

This was such a great series! I love how you captured the change in Reid's behavior from S1 to S5. I liked how Reid's relationships w/ Gideon and HOtch and the rest of the team were protrayed as well.

I suppose that tragdety really does bring people together...

I loved it! THnx sooo much for posting!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
I really liked this!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is fantastic!
Sue1313 chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
This was just a wonderful story. I would love to see a sequel with Gideon going to see Hotch and Spencer and Spencer finally forgiving him.
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
OMG? I love this story! I can't believe i never read this-I'm speechless... Yes, Virgina, miracles do happen-or however the hell that goes :)
68luvcarter chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Really great story
68luvcarter chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Very nice ending to this chapter.
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I can already tell this is going to be great.