Reviews for I'm Not Gonna Live For You Or Die For You
Jen0318 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
What a beautifully written sad story. My heart goes out to Lily and yet I want to read more. A short story but there is so much depth to it.
Tamaa chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Gosh! Poor little girl!

Good story!

Greetings :)
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
LOVED! Haha the image of Lily just shouting out that perfect phrase- I can completely understand the temptation. It was great to see that Teddy knew exactly what he was doing... and the image of poor Lily left with his smell on her pillow, just so she can see him with Victoire everywhere else. Poor girl! I'd love to see you do a piece with James and Al or anyone really watching Teddy and Lily from a distance and seeing exacty what's going on.
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh, jeez, that was so very.. tragic. In a heartbreakingly fantastical way, of course. Characterizations, imagery, angsty; this was so lovely. I love how you've written Teddy - it's like, I don't want to think of him as this but he does seem like the bad guy in this fic. And I love that, for some odd reason. And gosh, the way you've written this every word is like a punch to the gut (that's a good thing.) Really wonderful. I adored this.
Chevalier de Brillieu chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was beautiful and tragic at once. I am at loss for more words to describe it.
Rain Drops of Laughter chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
i loved how this story showed A different side to Lily, not always strong, Happy and care free.

Very touching, and matched very well to the song. ;]

Touching, wonder

Drops
Posca chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i enjoyed this. you write beautifully.

i wouldve liked it to have been a story though :P
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Incredible and heartbreaking and beautiful.

Perfect writing, perfect characterizations...just lovely. :-)
melakem chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
We all have our secrets, don't we? I'll tell you that I think you've captured Lily's emotions perfectly. As always, you know just the way to break my heart. (and make me love it!)