Reviews for Very Much
FlamingGinger06 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I have just recently started the anime for this, and just started to reread the manga yesterday. Thank you for telling me that you wrote for this ship(I would've known earlier, but you have a ton of one-shots and I could never look through them all. And the one time that I did, I wasn't interested in FMA yet). I think that it's impressive that even your earlier writing(which people would expect wouldn't be as good as your modern ones, since you would have improved) is still great.
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
OMG THIS WAS SO PERFECT! Can you do me a huge favor and KEEP WRITING FOR THIS COUPLE? 8D This was the most precious, in character story for this couple I've ever read. Characterization was SPOT-ON, I love how you addressed Lanfan's inferiority complex in detail. Ling's doting on her was very characterized as well as sweet to read. Beautifully written, absolutely perfect! Well done!
Seikatsu-Shi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Loved it! You've GOT to write more Ling/LanFan! That's mi favorite Fullmetal pairing! Cept for Roy/Riza but anyway..! :D
oakleaf chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I like this very, very much :)

This pairing is one of my favourites. Thanks for a great story!
BlackHayate13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Kuu Kuu, That was adorable. Something that stuck in my head was the whole "IAMNOTWORTHY!" Thing. XD Longest moment of your life huh? I doubt that, She'll have longer when Ling confesses his love for her or something.
Black-Hayate-Dance chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hehe very cute story . Made my day, thank you XD You write these two very good, and so yes you should write for these two more often
somebody's world chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Ahhhhhh, that was so cute! There isn't enough LingxRanfan fanfiction out there, I'm so glad I found this one! :D
LIttlE.DrUnk.NiNJy chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I absolutely loved this :), LanFan was very her XD as was Ling. It was all so sweet and cute.

Especially whens she says 'Unacceptable' I can totally picture her saying that. Ahh...I love LanFan :) as well as this story!

You're a very good writer!
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was really well written!

I love this pairing but with the way the manga's going I don't know what's going to happen. *Sigh*

Now back to how awesome this is!

I really like it and they were all in character to! Definitly going to fav this one!

Silver~
BeeBumbly chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was really nice :)

I liked it!
young dawn chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Excellent! You should definitely write these two more often! You captured the stoic, serious, and ever-loyal LanFan and her playful, yet caring Prince Lin down perfectly. A wonderful read.

Sora(: