Reviews for Prairie Love
LillyGirl310 chapter 17 . 3/16/2013
What a sweet story and it has giving me lots of ideas for my upcoming little house on the prairie story that i plan to write soon.
Till Next Time
Dreamer1985 chapter 17 . 4/9/2011
good story.
Dreamer1985 chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
love the story so far.
Dreamer1985 chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Harriet was always such a nosey person LOL. And I LOVE Nel's bit about the gal not knowing she needed to report in LOL
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
not sure what I think of this format. But I'll stick with it for a bit to see if I can get the hang of reading it. I like the main idea.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 16 . 3/27/2011
Glad she said yes
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 15 . 3/27/2011
LOL I just love cliffhangers!
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Sure glad they got married. I thought I had this story on my alerts...mmm...think I'm going to have to double check things.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Well, this was an enjoyable chapter! :) I can just hear Mrs. Oleson screech out the song, "Barbara Allen." lol! And I can also hear Hester Sue sing "Beautiful Dreamer." Nice touch!

Okay! So Jess Lawson bought windows for the mercantile! Nice job adding on to my character! lol. :)

Yay! Nora and Hiram got married! :) Its about time that doc got a wife! lol. :)
ultimatelaurafan chapter 16 . 3/17/2011
Wonderful chapter, Stacie! :) I loved everything! Nels standing up to Harriet! The friendship between Nora and Jean! Brotherly interaction with Harrison and Hiram about asking to be his best man! Awwww, and thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to me! Gosh, you made me tear up!
ultimatelaurafan chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Oh that was such a great chapter, Stacie! AWESOME AWEOME AWESOME! :) I hope Nora says yes!

Hehe! Harrison Baker reminds me of Mr. Edwards! :)...Either him, or my Grandpa! lol. :)
melinda08 chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
another awesome chapter! keep up the outstanding job!
Sapphire Dawn chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Keep it coming.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
Great chapter, Stacie! :) Awwww...I liked the part where Harrison told his brother not to let Nora go. :) Loved the brotherly interaction between Hiram and Harrison! :)
Sapphire Dawn chapter 13 . 11/29/2010
Keep it coming. Love the scene when Harriet got told off by Nora.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »