Reviews for Prairie Love
ultimatelaurafan chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Very, very good. :)

So this is what you used the name Jasper and 'Sutter's Creek' for. :)
ultimatelaurafan chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Really good! I just had to laugh at Mr. Edwards, I could just imagine him saying that! Mrs. Oleson too! "Yoo hoo!" lol.
ultimatelaurafan chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Good song choice. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
another great chapter, i really like this story!
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Oh those poor people.. I was glad to see you incorporate so many of the Walnut Grove townspeople.. Now what's going on towards the end? I hope you update when possible..

My only question, where did Hester Sue come from? I remember she moved to Walnut Grove, but I thought she left when Charles and Caroline did
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 7/17/2010
I hope everything is okay! love the dialogue. great job
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
Very good... What was the explosion? Update whenever possible!
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
you really have the characters down so well. loved the ending to this chapter. please update soon!~
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
wonderful chapter~ Thanks for including them. I hope the baby's all right. I always love it when you include Nels and Harriet :) you write them so well.
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Very good... I am really glad that Rose is doing better. I think Mr. Edwards should have had glasses a long time ago. (in the show you know, i think you did fine) My only problem is, the Mercantile doesn't sell eye glasses... Unless since Laura and Almonzo now have Rose that it has advanced because when Mary needed her reading glasses in SSN 1 of Little House her glasses were a train ride away
LadyLudvika chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Another great chapter! I so do enjoy this story! Haha! the thought of mr Edwards with spectacles is hillarious! :D
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Poor Rose... I hope she's okay.. Update soon! What's wrong with Nels?
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
please update if you're going to..
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Very good! I like what I read and I plan to read the next 2 chapters and however else more you plan to write!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »