Reviews for The Portal of Eternity
Janethefantasylover chapter 18 . 4/19
Your stories are just great! Your writing is perfect and your story is very elaborate.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Wah! awesome!
aww, the doctor is mad, and poor jack...
but I'm glad The Master and Tejana are okay. I wonder what they'll do...? travel?
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
WHOA! Awesome, but oh noes, how're they gonna get out of this one!?
. awesome story :D
Secretly-A-Fangirl chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Another great story, now on to the next one!
I'msorrymylove chapter 17 . 9/2/2013
Oh yes...she will lie in her bed.
mericat chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I enjoyed the interactions between the characters in this chapter. Does Tejana's different relationship to 11 reflect your disappointment in losing 10? Can't wait for the reappearance of the Master. Your stories certainly could be on the screen. They would make wonderful tv for the program.
mericat chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Love that you brought Captain Jack into the story. I have been so disappointed that so far (and probably forever) the good Captain has not been included in Eleven's story. He is one of my favorite characters, altho I feel that much of Torchwood's plotlines suffer from too many plot holes. I love Jack in the Doctor story line especially.
RW chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Well, I finished. And it's midnight. Off to bed I go. I'm going to regret this in the morning. I'm really bad at being a teenager. I haven't staid up all night on purpose for ages.
RW chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Alright, Alright. I forgive you for making me stay up late. Quickly becoming my favorite fanfiction writer ever. I think I'm going to go ahead and finish this one.
RW chapter 14 . 3/14/2013
Still mad at you...
RandomWriter chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Darn it. I was going to go to bed after this chapter. Rude.
Randomagain chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Okay so I admit to tearing up in the past few chapters. *SOB* I really liked the moment The Doctor and Tejana had at the end of this chapter. I find it fitting that it's the eleventh chapter.

One thing I didn't mention before is that not only is the plot interesting, but the writing is brilliant. I envy you a bit. I can go on babbling for paragraphs with fancy word choices, but my plots are quite boring. The segment when she was in The Master's mind was very powerful. I'm glad there wasn't some big dramatic speech to bring him back. It was simple and effective, because we got a glimpse of The Master in his darkest hours. Brilliant, just brilliant.
RandomWriter17 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I'm SO happy I found this story. The- I guess I'll call them villains -here are so interesting and unique. Can you please write an episode for the show? Seriously, someone get Moffat on this.

This and the story before it are really, really good. I also like how Tejana is just sorta there. There's no crazy explanation or rewriting of past events. It's a completely different timeline-universe-whatever- but the story isn't weighted down by it. *Claps*

Great story. :D
Girlinblue24 chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
Another amazing story beautifully worded and stunningly laid out. You know how to pull a person in and keep them wanting more. Can't wait to read your next installment.
Orchidellia chapter 18 . 12/1/2012
Good story! Such a great sequel to the first, and I think the Master is growing on me. He shouldn't, but people can be redeemed, right? On to the next one!