Reviews for Uncharted 3: The Athena Artifacts
Anna Marie Raven chapter 27 . 3/9/2011
So THAT's the origin of these stories! It's all true! Amazing!

LOL, awesome story, love the Nate/Elena banter, and I'll keep an eye out for the next one!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 26 . 3/9/2011
Hmmm... Setting up for a sequel, or just the last chapter..?
Anna Marie Raven chapter 25 . 3/9/2011
And it all comes to a head. Very cool climax of the story, although I think it was pretty cool to have a female hero, no matter what Nate says...
8FanFictionFan8 chapter 27 . 3/8/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's finished *weeps* i loved it :D must write a sequeal please
Angelynne Vas Normandy chapter 27 . 3/8/2011
WOW...!I loved this story from the very first moment and i just adored the way it went on and ended...I'm from Greece,live in Greece and i felt proud when such a talented writter like you got inspired by Greek mythology...Anyway,this was a very nice journey like every good written story...I'll wait for your next Uncharted fanfic...Till then,happy inspirational,uncharted writting hours..

xoxo

an Uncharted fangirl

UltraVioletUnchartedAngelLily..kisses!
RomanticFictionFreak chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
nice chapter! for Ch22, i like the characters and how u incorperated Nate's actual attack moves and phrases from the Vidgames! nice touch! great writing, hope you update again soon!
discordchick chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter, ahhhh! Nate needs to save Elena and their unborn child! Hey I can dream :)
Anna Marie Raven chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
And the plot thickens... Brewr's identity plus Elena's ties to the divine... This is becoming quite the mystery, even with all that's been revealed already.
Anna Marie Raven chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
Hmmm, so the owls are real and Brewr is immortal... Interesting.
RomanticFictionFreak chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
oh yay! u updated! i'm so glad i lov ur series, and uncharted! hav u seen the trailer for UC3? it looks amazing! btw, i started my own uncharted fanfic. check it out some time, its called "The Inbetween" okay, update soon!
xWhatsXMyXFandomx chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
Boys hehe

I love Ryan and Drake
MissSkelto chapter 20 . 1/25/2011
Keep it up...for reals.
RomanticFictionFreak chapter 20 . 1/6/2011
ahh! love ur story! its so good! keep updating, and dont forget, if you can send me via email the Dramatic Escape chapte, id be truly grateful! thanx!
RomanticFictionFreak chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
hey, first of all i love you story! great dialogue, story line, and i love you interpretation of the characters! but for some reason, the ch11 dramatic escape is just a copy of your previous chapter...do u think you could send it to me speratly? i really enjoy reading ur story, thanx for updating! i cant wait for UC3 in Nov. '11, they say Chole def. returning!
discordchick chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
Yes! Im obsessed, I just visited my family and got my younger brother into uncharted too, we beat both of the games in just a few days together. Can't wait for three :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »