Reviews for Will You?
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Well I am intrigued. Interesting turn that Takato and Seiki and Rumiko's conversation took. There's tsill a bit left of the mystery that is Rika Nonaka but I'm sure you will answer with due time. I know you haven't updated in quite a while but I hope you do soon.
Revan Nonaka chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I hope you get your chapters up soon... since it's over two years...
maxblast chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Man, i read this whole series of digimon tamers that you made at last 3 times in 3 weeks. So here is my question, are you going to make those 2 small fics before you begin with the great fic? or you are having truobles for at less 2 year? or has become the low of your priority if we think about fanfiction?
YAJJ chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Dude. Update this thing. This is sooooo cute. This was my face the entire time : 3 It was the best.

So, you know, update. And write that sequel or whatever thing to Promises (it was the last chapter of said story) I'm curious.

Thanks :)

Light chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hey there,

love your story and its counterpart "Promise". You mentioned it would be the first chapt of 3 and I'm still desperately waiting for the other 2 chapters (also the preview chapts from "Promise", what a tease)

Anyway, I really enjoyed your story, one of the best rukato fics. Most other good rukato fics are just one-shot. Please continue this story. I am desperate for more rukato stories from you. I'd really like to see how their relationship develops! excitement!
ConanxHaibara chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I have only just recently gotten into reading digimon fanfic, especially the Rukato pairing so I am hoping to see you continue with this fic because frankly, I love your digimon fics. :D
Now you see me now you don't chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Good job RGZ Archer
Spectramon chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What can I say?

I've just read Crazyeight's review and I don't have anything to add.

The story is great and the characters are in place(I can imagine Guilmon being hard to write, since in my eyes he is very...unpredictable, but you do great with it!)

I hope you are going to continue on this story, because you've really got me here.

You should keep your word with 'a few weeks'.;-) It has been a few months already.

Well, that's all.

Once again, I hope you update soon.

JohnC.ofMars chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
absolutely wonderful. I've just finished reading all of these and I have to say your stories are magnificent. You grasp each of the characters personalities so well. Renamon is perfect, Takato is spot on and Rika is equal parts deadly and adorable just like she was always meant to be. You have a gift, my friend and I sincerely hope you continue these stories. I do swear that if you keep writing them I will continue to review. I honestly can't complain about a thing. Please update soon. This story is amazing and needs a proper continuation. Keep up the good work and thank you for it.
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Hey I just wanted to say great work and that I hope to see you continue soon.
super-noodles chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Have I mentioned how you are one of the few Rukato authors whose stories rukato stories I really enjoyed?

And yes you were very much delayed on this chapt!

Hopefully, new/next chapt comes up soon. Your "in a few weeks" is turning into a few months? problem. I subscribed to your story and your as long as you do update this story...meHAPPY!

In regards to this story, LOVED IT! I enjoyed the dialogue and the description of environment. It even made me feel tense! I like how Rika's mom & grandma were kind of "grilling" Takato on this matter.

I also really liked how you wrote it in such a way that the big question of "Do you love her?" ] came gradually and professionally, while creating a 'warm' and familiar feel of "dating my daughter rules". Well done.

Yes, I want Takato to confess soon...and rukato together!

Regards. Hope to get an update REALLY soon(it has been a few weeks)!
Vanui chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Kind of in a rush, sorry about the short review. All I gotta say: Takato would make a good mommy and Rika would make a good daddy. XD
Artysian chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
cant wait for the next chapters. ilove your work keep updating
EternalPKK chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I must say i have thoroughly enjoyed your digimon stories, and this one is no exception. Can't wait for the next chapter, and i'm really looking forward to this 'big fic' you keep alluding to.
Pencils and Paper chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Sweet, update. Sorry this one's kinda late I haven't had much time to check on things. Your humor in this thing was great and it's great getting another one of your works in a while. Some grammar mistakes, though I'm sure others have pointed them out, I'll be waiting for the next bits.