Reviews for The Lightning Strike
Flo321 chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
O my gosh haha ROTFL..the end I was so not expecting it.
Crazy-Hime chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Hahaha! That was Amazing.
Hollie Harris chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Your summary for this story is so true, mpreg you might like... I'm not a fan of mpeg, I really enjoyed this story and the last chapter made me laugh, I hadn't guess it! I enjoyed your writing style, the lovely and real relationship between BK and JT and the humour in the story. xHollie
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Just a dream? Kinda sad about that. Still a good story though. Good job.
AveaFaun chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
That was amazing! I can't stop smiling. :-)
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
it's great
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
good
Zsadistwhore chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Even though I normally hate mpreg stories, because of the lack of explanation about how it actually occurs, that's the very reason I like yours (that and that Justin isn't actually pregnant after all. I love how it's Brian that comes up with this dream, not Justin). Some stories simply state that men are able to get pregnant because of evolution, but that's it. Whereas you've come up with a whole proper explanation for a non-existent pregnancy. I merely wanted to thank you for writing the only mpreg I can actually read without getting annoyed and a lot of yelling being involved.
Jazzy-Reader35 chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Amazing story. I was taken completely by surprise at the ending. Wonderful job. :)
ronistone chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Waaaay late, I know...by several years. But I just found The Lightening Strike and it is THE BEST mpreg out there. By far. Thank you for this. Great story and greater ending.
gaarasgrl19 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
the story was great until the end, i actually hated the ending!
Night Angel Gunny chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Enjoying your story and I half to give you props.
SoulMore chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
FAN!
Weave the Magic chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Hahaha! Got us there. Pretty good.
Weave the Magic chapter 3 . 10/6/2011