Reviews for Broken
Fayette Blu chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I definitely agree with Tarshil. This is a very good attempt at exposing that weaker side of Light that we all know he has but never was explored as thoroughly as it could have been. Very good work!
darkgarden88 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I totally love this fic! I don't feel like Light is out of character. Everyone has a breaking point, and Light just reached his. Tears fell out of my eyes, no joke! 3
Bridgettalladega chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is was so great! You should write more like these, since there are hardly any out there! Thank you so much!
amainage chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
This is very entertaining so far, I was cracking up at some parts.
xchemx chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
I love this- Light and L are just so in character.

Great job~
Repeating October chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
This chapter seems a bit different from your other two- although all of them are quite interesting :) Can't wait to see where this goes
leopard high in the mountains chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
This is really really good! You should continue! :)
FraulineTraumer chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
sally forth huh I like it!
MajorityRim chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
This is so awesome! I want to find you and give you a hug then glomp your re creations of Light and L. I love the fact that you've kept so true to L's real character and yet created such a diffrent person! I can't wait for more.
leah3 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
awwwww! L's just so cute in this chapter :)
leah3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Love the story and love light. Its nice to see him not so perfect and unemotional. 3
PlasmaControl chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
nya~ cute. Another good chapter that you have done here. Keep it up and hope you can get the next chapter up soon-ish at some time

Twi~
Vithian chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Update! Oh how I adore this story! Fluff isn't too bad in moderate doses... My fluffmonster is named Gary, and he is fluffy.

Anyway, glad to see you back and writing, and I think there may have been a hint of plot in there... maybe... If you squint... hard...

Moving on, maybe there will be plot in the next chapter? One can never stop hoping!

I shall (im)patiently wait for an update!

~Vithian
Laimielle chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
You always set me off on some wild analysis of L and Light. There are just so many undertones in everything you write, and I always walk away wondering about what all those exchanges between those two meant, because they're so complicated and I can only try to understand them.

I was really worried that Light was so tired he might drop L or something. Dx Light's excuse could be, "Sorry. I fell asleep standing up." But that would be okay, right? Because it's the intention that counts. He INTENDED to take L to bed. :D But fortunately they both made it. (:

Ahh, god, I love how innocently affectionate Light was being. Seemed like L was unnerved with it for a second, but he probably figured out that Light didn't have any ulterior motives and he relaxed.

I laughed at that bit about being Kira and a dragon. (Holy shit, just imagine. He'd make the most destructive super villain EVER.)

I loved this. :D I was really happy to see you'd updated. (I haven't really been exploring the archive lately and I desperately needed a Death Note fix. I'm just really not up to sifting through all the fics I don't care for to find a good one. I lucked out here.)

Loved the update. (:
TheEndofTag chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
gosh, poor L...he must be very tired to not hear Light confess to being Kira...hahaha...althought it was funny what Light said right after that confession: "Coincidentally, I'm also a dragon"...hahahah...too funny...and also what Light said about Watari if he saw Light carrying L was jsut hilarious...hahaha...i am surprise that i don't see Watari rushing in with his gun..._~...aw that kiss to the forehead was just adroable...hope to see a update soon!