Reviews for Rainy Days and Mondays
Guiltilyinnocent chapter 1 . 1/15
Very sweet , and well written, love the alarm clock hating they can be a real pain!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Aww! I love how you ended that! This was very sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
That was quite delightful... Though I'd have enjoyed the ex's reaction to Sarah getting another boyfriend, but without, still a fun story. :3
HollyHobbit13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Love, love LOVE IT!
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awesome :P
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
No alarm clocks? Fuck yeah! I wanna move there now!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Delightful!
Akirasan215 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this was great i loved the alarm clock bit awesome story cant wait to read others!
jez chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
loved it, i loved everything from the alarm clock idea to the details about the coffee
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love the one-shot!

~Xela
magialuna chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
ROFL I love this! So fun and funny. It's fun how you make them a little different in each story, yet still so very much in character!

Love the idea of "Dream Jareth" being real and just biding his time. : ) Really enjoyed this!

Clare
Shanz chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i love it!
jennie chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
love it, i have that fight with my alarm clock all the time

but no Jareth has appeared- yet...
MinkyT chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I absolutely loved this - what a gem to find while trawling through Random Oneshot Land!

I thought your characterisation of Jareth was pitch-perfect -I loved his level of amused control in his interactions with Sarah.

And we've all experienced that horribly frustrating feeling of being torn away from an utterly delightful dream - I just loved the thought of one of those dreams appearing as reality.

Thanks for the wonderful story.
Alice Rowen chapter 1 . 11/3/2010