Reviews for Chronicals of A Blindfolded Researcher
Silvrechan chapter 2 . 2/14
I know this hasn't updated in a long time, but it's really good.
music-is-luv chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I'm not one for first person fics, but I like your style. Way to build up anticipation! I can hardly imagine the moment they meet, but I really look forward to it! Please continue!
Sato chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Ohh god. This is really well written! I hope you continue this story, cause I wil definently be your biggest fan!
Good luck (_)
Sato chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Yeah, let's se If James can walk le walk XD
This story sounds awesome cant wait to read the rest of it!
SatoSamaa chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Please continue on this story, it's so funny
And after a while I bet it will be cute as well, un!
LadyKylie16 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I was just wondering if you were going to continue with this fanfic. I have enjoyed it so far and would like it if you could finish it.
animefreak728 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Awesome! I like the story so far. It seems pretty interesting! Please update soon! PLEASE! :)
ThePenWieldingRose chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I'm curious to see what happens next, it's intriguing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ookami-242 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Ooooo! Please please please update!
forgotten truth124k chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
hi i like the story so far cant what for the next chapter
Scar-Faced Hundred chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Wowee. When's the next installment? Soon? Say it's soon, or I might just die. What happens next? :P Love this story, it shows great promise. :)

Keep writing!

Jocasta
pachysam chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Here are some good ideas:

Jane can be skilled at self-defense... either a real martial art (karate or kick-boxing) or a fictional one based on animal-movements. She can also have a staff and a stone-knife. She is still a true lady... kind and brave enough to use fighting only to defend herself and others. She can even turn out to be strong enough to match a lion.

Kala would punch the scientist for trying to harm her son... but show mercy in her act of sparing him. After all, she's not a cold-blooded killer. She fights to protect her family-members.

Tantor would be the first animal to befriend the doctor.

Pellucidar (a lost world of prehistoric animals that Tarzan and his family found) would be involved.

Jane would once or twice beat her own chest and do a female version of Tarzan's yell.