Reviews for Three's Company
knownothingable chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Holy shit! I'm surprised at how fascinated I am by this, being one of the filthiest things I've read in a while. I love Norman's masochistic compliance, as well as his disturbing intimacy with Blake despite being so thoroughly exploited. I feel... refreshed? What is going on? You may have officially debauched me, you glorious thing.
LovEinLimBo chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Hot damn...I've never read anything...more erotic...never been more turned-on by a mere story...wow...I wish I was gangbanging Norman!
Nightlore chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I must say the sexual deviant in me is quite pleased... Extremely in fact.

I haven't come across many threesomes on fanfiction so this was a nice surprise as it's an idea that I find to be very intriguing. You definitely succeeded in pulling it off despite me not readily seeing Norman as a man slave/sex toy, and I'm thankful that you did! I love this kind of sexual interaction between men!

Simply put it is a beautiful piece; your work has brightened someone's day.
heavy fangirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
gee you saved my day mate

i just beat the game and was looking for some good fanfiction and all i found was norman x mary sue het crap...

please dont leave this fandom your are my only hope

anyway i really enjoyed your story it was really hot

it make me want more ash blake and norman threesome

keep up the good work

...btw i also hate het with a pasion i dont know
DeathAngelWings chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
A bit OOC, but overall a very good oneshot.
John ohno not a fanboy chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I have now read all of your Heavy Rain fanfictions, and they are so refreshingly...I don't know any other word to use than 'smart'. They seem to be the result of much planning, and they are written in a fantastic, fluid, interesting language with no grammar error or anything else to take the attention away. And they are so deliciously dirty without being filthy; in a way I find them almost poetic and beautiful. It really shows that you are a good writer. And I, too, find Jayden het silly. There's just no way. :)

I enjoyed this one immensly. I love how Ash's prescence didn't decrease Blake and Jayden's relationship but only made it stronger. And I found this take on their relationship fantastic and intriguing. I wish I could voice what I am feeling, but alas...Rest assured, you are a very talented writer and I am very, very happy that you've given this fandom all of your fantastic fics; they are fingerlicking good, and all other kinds of explicit good. :)
Xania from PSNH chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This is truly amazing! the affection between Blake and Jayden seems so real...

Jayden is the God of Sex! i have a feeling, that Norman was always the one who actually controlled the whole situation. Blake and Ash just couldn't resist his sex power XD

And no, plz don't leave this fandom. we haven't lost yet! we can't let the *lame* OFCs dominate this place.

PS. sorry for bad English, no native tongue.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
"...all this nauseating fucking Jayden het" LOL! I noticed it too, and I also find the idea of Jayden with a woman pretty...unnatural? Haha. Thanks for liberating us.

I love jealous Ash, willing Jayden, and even a sweeter Blake. Nice change of pace from what we're used to. My favorite parts are when Jayden smiles after sex- and how they fall asleep together. Cute without being sickening. Loooooove it.

I wouldn't leave the fandom after a few het fics, though. There's only a few. We're still supreme. Mwahaha.
Cecilia chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I ENJOYED IT.

Please don't leave this fandom; you'll leave me to drown in the Jayden het swamp! You wouldn't kill an innocent fangirl...would you?

This was amazing; you are amazing. It was so sweet-but not too sweet and sweet in an appropriate way-and so HOT, and full of emotions. I loved jealous Ash, haha...who am I kidding, I loved EVERYTHING about it! As usual, I am an incompetent reviewer, but I just feel this burning need to tell you how much I adore your fics. :) You need to be more confident; believe in your epicness! :) (I'm sorry if this review shows up twice, in my excitement I might have clicked the buttons a few more times than neccesary, heehee.)