Reviews for The Sword of Damocles
Seriously, it's incredible. The whole world needs to read everything that you write. All of your stories are amazing! They're captivating, funny, dark- I love it!
Now it's time for me to pass out like Lucy since I just marothoned reading this :)
Cassis Blake chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
Ahh! I've just remember how much I love this story! But it's been such a long time since you update it that I fear it'll never be finished.

You're such a gift writer that's a real shame. I love how you breathe life into these characters (Jonathan especially).

Will you prove me wrong and update it someday soon?

If not, I want you to know how much I took joy in reading your word in this particular fandom. Thank you for your work.
Katherine chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I would be amused at the Ricky and Fred combo, but would have said, 'that's great! But where's Lucy, I love Lucy!' Which might get me killed or a potential pardon, upon Joker's mood, but I already know a few skanks named Lucy to whom I'd happily point him lol. So survivalist logic vs. fictional mob rage isn't really fair.
Katherine chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
I always liked your idea of Lucy. After all, Crane could never have managed what he did if he were incompetent or ALL his patients were curled up in little balls muttering about monsters with a zero recovery rate. He genuinely must have helped a ton, whether he liked it or not, and in Nolan-verse, even though it deviates so drastically, at least he might be proud of it on whatever earth DC decided to make that.
Katherine chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Woman, think about what the internet does! Five years from now some poor teen reading this will want to name their baby Iolanda and not even know WHY! Lmao
Talk Bubble chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
I was looking forward to seeing Bruce Wayne interact with patients... if only because all the doctors think he's incompetent and I enjoy seeing their reactions to what he does.
Aw maaaan... this was last updated like 3 years ago, so I've got little hope of a continuation. This makes me sad.

Well, either way, great job writing this series and I absolutely loved it all the way through. I love the insight you gave to the Joker's insane mind. I love your own characters the twins and their brother, and how you portray Scarecrow. I especially love the doctors at Arkham, who are often forgotten in the main Batman stories.
Wonderful job! (and I inexplicably wish for more)
Talk Bubble chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
So I'm one of those people who doesn't read many comics, but who likes to read a lot about the different characters regardless. There are a few characters who have high-definition 3-dimensions in my mind, while the rest are just blurry gray in the background... until I bother to research them, and find out what their all about.
So while I've discovered the Joker, and the Bat Family, I haven't ever bothered to look at Harley. The general consensus I've seen with her is that most people tend to bash her. I admit (a little sheepishly) that I believed them for a while. But here you go defending your favourite character, and I just want to give you kudos for that!
I read some of the articles you have here, defending Harley, and I actually have seen your perspective. I think you're right. She doesn't get enough credit! She's just gained a lot more dimension in my head! :D
Talk Bubble chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Let me take a moment to say that I love your writing, and your perseverance with this story. I'm glad there's a sequel... :)
I was beginning to wonder if Batman would be in this!
KrnYong chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
I'm pretty much exactly like Jonathan in the "no touching" business. I hate people touching me without my permission (especially people I don't know very well, but it extends to even my friends and family). I hate it when people say to me "I'm going to hug you anyways because you need one" : how is that supposed to make a person who hates being touched feel better when they're being forcefully touched on their entire front part of their bodies? Ah whatever, rant over. I just thought I should get that out there.
Nice title, the Sword of Damocles. You got this sequel out pretty fast! It doesn't feel rushed so far, so good job :)
2lazy2login chapter 17 . 5/12/2013

On a side note, I also adore dark chocolate unless it has been corrupted by strange assorted citrusy flavors.
Emma chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
You should really continue this. It's really well written. :)
GuesssWho chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
Did this die or what?
Lisa chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
So, what happens? Please update!
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
When are you going to update?
wtchcool chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Favorite Tarot card? I'm afraid that to me, Tarot is the secret society of assassins from The Cape. So I'm going to go with the Magician, since I used him in one of my fics. Although the Chariot would be a close second...

But I suppose that reading was spot on. Are you continuing this fic? I know you're working on the Inception crossover now, which I haven't read because I haven't seen Inception. I've read most of your other fics, though, including the series that began with "Mad Friends," and added you to my list of fav authors after I cracked up reading "Dearest Doctor Arkham."

Permit me to point out a few quibbles with this chapter: 1. It says, "shewanted": Possibly the site is eating spaces again. It's happened to me. 2. You wrote: "driving the pen through the several of the pages," instead of "driving the pen through several of the pages". 3. You said "and all hell was sure to break lose" when I think you meant "was sure to break loose." 4. That should be "...that had really only happened once" rather than "that had really one happened once".

Poor Lucy. It's refreshing, reading about how Jonathan was actually decent to some of his patients, but rather sad from her p.o.v.

Was stunned when Wayne made an appearance in chapter eleven.

Enjoying this fic so far and hope to see it updated.