Reviews for Balconi, Braccialetti e Fidanzamenti
Lillywhite1 chapter 3 . 2/28
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/19
Fantastic ending to a very fun story to read. Enjoyed them on the stage, yet was worried that Edward would be so distracted that he wouldn't 'hear' someone coming and they'd create quite the scandal. Very fun. Lived that you added the six months later part. They're so happy. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/19
This truly is so very enjoyable. I loved their walk in the park and that she got the sliver of cunlight to see him. Their shared kisses were fantastic. Taking off their gloves to touch one another. All of it, so sweet. His meeting with Ben and asking for her hand, was so thoughtful. As her own father seems to have lost that distinction. Her questions to Angela were good ones to ask. I love that Angela felt they should be answered and did not brush them aside. Very responsible of her to do that. Newton is an idiot and I love that Edward to him to task. Even better, he made him pee himself. Yay! Go Edward! Esme and her mother's ring, was such a very sweet thing to do for Edward. I look forward to the last and final chapter. Even though I can tell I will want more of these two.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/19
This one is so very charming. I love the way they saw each other across the opera house and were smiling at one another. Running into them as they were coming from the dress shop. Him purchasing the dress. Her wearing it! Loved that Angela and Bella both knew it had come form him, even if anonymous. Their initial talk inside was very nice. Their talk in the garden was wonderful. I really like that he is intrigued by her smell, yet it doesn't pain him like canon does. That was refreshing. It was cute that he said if they pursue this, they will be married. Her response was funny. I really like this.
blondferretgirl chapter 3 . 1/11
Love It!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Lovely chapter. :)
MsLiss chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
blb1000 chapter 3 . 7/13/2014
Sweet! I enjoyed it.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Kissing was definitely very different then from what it is now. :-P
blb1000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I'm surprised no ladies approached him at the party. Thanks for the long chapter!
Tish the Dish chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Short and sweet. I just stumbled upon this adorable little story. I loved it. It made me smile from start to finish.
BridieM chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Just loved this story. and I'm going to check out if there has been a continuation of sorts. Thank you for sharing your talent and thank you for leaving this story up for us. :D
BridieM chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
society expectations have changed so much. there are many things we have gained, but there are many things lost too. i loved this chapter. thank you. :P
BridieM chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
i just accidently found this story. what a gem. beautifully written. beautifully told. thank you. :D
Gidget922 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013