Reviews for Something you will never forget
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Wow apologizing is beneath her? And a spanking is not? Sorry that jet seems slightly ironic.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Uh oh Carlisle I'm pretty sure you weren't supposed to hear that.
gracattack chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
aaaawww sweeet !

LOVE it
TwilightGuru09 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
I am glad she was able to talk to the girl too. I think it may have helped the girl and helped Rose also.

Carlisle is a good Dad. He even knows when it is a right time to change his mind.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Awwww man, I really feel bad for her now. She only wants to help. I hope she doesn't have to get it again. This id direct disobedience! You would think Alice would have seen this coming.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Didn't her father tell her to stay in the office! She is in trouble now. Then she steals daddy's car, goes home, starts a fight with her brother in front of his girlfriend, and breaks a vase. I would not want to be her right now.
Indigo1100 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Great story! It's nice to see Rosalie helping people, and this makes perfect sence- many rape survivors try to help others in the same situation. I'm glad Carlisle let her, in the end. And you kept her in character, with the pride. Thanks!
icul8er chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
very cute :D
wandamarie chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
it was a good one thanks when i was a kid i always prefed to get a spanking un sted of being ground because the spanking lasted for a little bit but being grounded it lasted a long time thank you
tigrebleu chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
cute ending! I'd like to see you do a fic with carlisle and one of the boys sometime. You're a good writer.
DemiSaler chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
It was great! Another great or you've done chicka! Anywho I like how Carlisle went soft. On occasion I think my dad has gone soft. Ok WAY MORE than on occasion but still. And of course you needed a happy ending! Can't wait for that Carlisle/Esme one. I KNOW that'll be good. Once agin good job on this one. I definately enjoyed it! Oh and technically Carlisle didn't go TO soft since he grounded both Rose and Alice.

S.S.
lizriley chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Great story! Loved how Carlisle went from strict to soft in his dealings with Rosalie.
annsteph chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
You are doing an excellent job with your story. The characters are well written and are developing alot of similarities to the original ones depipted by its author. I think Rosalie really wants to help because she was put in that situation however she may not be the best to help that person because she has never really put that whole situation behind her and maybe that is why Carlisle doesn't feel she can handle the job. Next chapter should be interesting since Rosalie deliberately disobeyed but she also had help from her siblings. I have a feeling Carlisle may find out who the culprits are and may need to reinforce the rules. Keep up the good work!
LilIzzy chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
loved it please update soon
icul8er chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
ohmygosh this was good!

poor Rose lol she's in for it this time

cant wait 4 more ;p