Reviews for Something you will never forget
icul8er chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
ohmygosh this was good!

poor Rose lol she's in for it this time

cant wait 4 more ;p
idieforu chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Interesting. Waiting for more. Not so sure about the spanking, kinda old fashioned.
lirio de amor chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I enjoyed the first two chapters of this story, I hope that you update...and soonish...i want to know why Carlisle was there! And how Alice didnt see it! And, what are Esme's thoughts in all this? Good story.
Coven-Leader-Carlisle-Cullen chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Very good story!

I like it very much!

Normal I prefer Carlisle and Edward spanking fics but this is so well written, so I can not stop reading :-)

The plot is nice and I liked that she flipped out on Edward and attacked him ...

Rose is really in trouble now with dad!

Please update soon!

Regards, Vanessa
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
wow it was a good chapter thanks hope you up date when you can thanks
WolfandVampire chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Uh-oh! Rose is in trouble! Good start, I look forward to more
benna chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Oh my I think she deserves everything she gets. She doesn't listen and she is mean to everyone. Good chapter looking forward to more.
DemiSaler chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Ouch! Rose is in ALOT more trouble than she bargained for! Update soon!

S.S.
DemiSaler chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ooh! Carlisle is TICKED! lol. Update soon! I love this story already and I have a creeping of what's gonna happen in the next chapter.

S.S.
icul8er chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
omg this is fantastic!

so original! Funny, dramatic, haha oh that Rosalie

i cant wait 4 the next chapter please update soon ;p
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
wow it is a good one i love your stories i love hoe Carlisle is the dad in all of your stories he is a loving but stricter dad the are all good thanks
benna chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This looks really good. Can't wait for the next chapter. That was really rude what she did to Edward though she should know better than to blame someone else for something like that.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2