Reviews for A life changing journey
Since when has Diamond been a boy?
In chapter three Diamond was a blonde gir.
twilightsagarules chapter 30 . 7/3
I loved the twist of Irene
Blufox03 chapter 30 . 5/24
How could you!? Why did you leave it there!? Please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!

Blu
richdsils chapter 1 . 5/17
If you like very bad spelling then read and try to enjoy this if not then depart now as like the intro the spelling is rather lacking, it's a knew story( er New story ) it might be a good read but the spelling is rather off putting.
Sorry deathy cool.
Fox chapter 3 . 5/12
This chapter is a little fast paced.
Was fun to read anyway, good job :)
Fox chapter 1 . 5/12
I actually really enjoyed reading this :)
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 3/22
Ah, no indication its complete, and no updates for years. Will read a bit more.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 2 . 3/22
Okay, interesting start. Not a lot of info to go on so far. Basilisk venom, Phoenix tears in the blood, but different bloods? Don't recall him being exposed, but he has been pretty beat up at times. House elf blood, or has he met Dobby? Spelling is pretty bad. Will read some more to see what is going on.
kiristala chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
While I find the story interesting in the content of what it is about and how Harry becomes Artemis, I have a problem with the spelling contained within the story, the word saw in place of say, for example, I saw someone take that bike. I would say the person is a thief. The word feat when it should be feet, the man did a feat of great strength and then climbed to his feet. The word enlist used in place of at least, near as I can figure from the context of the lines written, you enlist in the military, at least I can read a story. Their in place of there, there is a place and time for things, but their father is an idiot. Apologies in place of apologize, I apologize for being late, please accept my apologies for the delay. Boarders instead of borders, the people getting on a boat are called boarders, the mirror has black borders around the glass. This story needs to be seriously taken through a spell checker, as these are the main spelling errors I found, though I only got through the first four chapters before I had to stop reading because of the spelling errors were driving me nuts. So, please someone take this story and edit out the errors, and you would have an interesting story, in so far as what I have read so far.
Alycia K. Kliewe chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
Well done! I really like this story!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
Plz update love this story
Jedi General Pikachu chapter 30 . 9/19/2015
please come back and finish this up
SEXandDRUGS chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
I had to stop reading after the second chapter because of all the spelling mistakes
guest chapter 30 . 5/16/2015
Thank you. Also you write again this story with many spelling and grammar mistakes, it is a little lesser than in others from you. What bring us to read your stories, is your unique fantasy and therefor we tolerate your sometimes a little crude writing style. Please update your stories fast and let us read more chapters. Pretty please... And my critique was meant with a little irony. Sorry, if I was too much...
Huntresss chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Scare mean to be afraid i think you mean scar which is a mark left by a healed wound, sore, or burn. Otherwise it's interesting.. Also Dumbledore sent Severus, McGonnagal and Nymphadora but Remus is the one who followed them out not Tonks.