Reviews for A life changing journey
idiot quitting this great story I don't why dumb asses like you write stories if your not planning to finish it
kiristala chapter 3 . 4/4
Okay, the idea of the story, fantastic, in so much as what I read of the story, but the use of grammar, and the spelling of many of the words, the use of the word 'their' for instance, when the author should have used the word 'there'. Their is used like this, 'The women decided that it wasn't worth their time to read this story.' and there... 'It was time to go to school, and when she got there, she had work to do before she had to teach classes for the day.' The lack of proper grammar and spelling unfortunately makes what might have been a wonderful story unreadable.
ElisaMiranda chapter 1 . 2/27
I like this story it's very good but the grammar errors throughout are very distracting
ejpdeem chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I love this story so much this is my second time reading it
8465338DeleteAccount chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
Now this was a great story and I totally can't wait to read more chapters please update soon.
Agent blue rose chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
it's follow not fallow.
Agent blue rose chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
if I hear the the words 'making her blush' one more time...!
Agent blue rose chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
the conversation feels a little forced
Guest chapter 26 . 11/6/2016
Plz update this story I love this story so much thank you for the good work so far and keep up with the good work and update when you can
Pikachu79 chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
I have read a few a your stories so I thought I would read more and started from the bottom. This was a great story and I hope that you'll be to continue this story some day.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/21/2016
A few things I have to get off my chest. 1you told us every ones but mid potters animal form. Two. Does she have the ability like miss tonks? Other then that please come back and star with some of your old fix again plese
The Shadows Mistress chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
nice start, looking forward to more
Guest chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
Since when has Diamond been a boy?
In chapter three Diamond was a blonde gir.
twilightsagarules chapter 30 . 7/3/2016
I loved the twist of Irene
Blufox03 chapter 30 . 5/24/2016
How could you!? Why did you leave it there!? Please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!

Blu