Reviews for One More Adventure
xDevilishAngelx chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
This definitely made my day. Never considered these two stories, and boy am I glad you did :D
Aoi chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Please update! :) I'm loving this fic!
Reader chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Please, please update again soon! I can't wait for the reunion and for the story to unfold!
Whoooo chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Whoooo~! You updated! XDXD Admittedly it's been a while since I last checked but you just made my day with this! Can't wait for the next chapter! Reunion! Lolz.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
update soon!
Everdark61 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Wow, at first I was really wary of this crossover. But the way you've written it and melded the two stories together without making it unbelievable is brilliant :) Really looking forward to more!
Curious reader8044 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Hey you have to update soon I dont have much more time on the reports are coming out and i'll most definatly be grounded so hurry up and update I mean i love this story!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
update soon!
crow chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aghhh, omg it's been forever since you posted this first chappie! Please update TT-TT
Avid chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The possibility of this crossover never struck me and it's absolutely brilliant. It was only one short chapter but your story has already caught my attention and has me constantly checking for updates. Hoping to see it continued soon!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
cant wait to read the rest! update soon plzz!