Reviews for Son of the Overlord
Primdahl89 chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
Make it a resort. I relly love to see them serving drinks, as they did in Overlord 2.
But then again. If you do that, there is a small chance there will be a rebalion.
So I say, crash them with all your might.
Manakete King chapter 36 . 12/10/2013
Hey, glad to see you remember us. I can tell that you'd be busy, but some writers forget about when they do get free time again, so its nice to see you're still around. Kind of short, but still nice to get us back on track. Here's hoping to another update soon. See you later.
Weretiger Marduk chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
Is it perhaps Garrett master thief and main protagonist of the Thief series? I think he might be a thief. Do you think he's a thief?
Gotenik chapter 35 . 6/27/2013
I would say to go ahead and have the resort stay in the long run the revanue would more than make up for the easier smelting
Gotenik chapter 24 . 6/27/2013
Its efdin garret from the thief series!
Manakete King chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
Well, I have always seen the Overlord, and portrayed my version of him as a dark and evil being, but yet he still cares for his civilians and those under his rule, so the resort would be the way to go. HOWEVER, I love to forge, and crafting new weapons and armour ensures a long living Overlord. So, I say that it depends, the forge would lead to better equipped Overlord and minions, but a loss of income and keeping civies happy, while keeping the resort would put the elves to work, and keep the common people happier, lowering the chance of heroes rising up, but also leaving the Overlord less equipped.
I choose the resort, armour is awesome, and new weapons would be lovely, but one of the key features of Overlord is your minions grabbing new gear of dead enemies, and Hanson could easily do the same, so save the resort.
Also, great chapter, and once you mentioned the worms from the desert, it all made sense. Anyway, see you next update, later.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/18/2013
I'm more for keeping it where it is. Extra gold and a good way of keeping the masses happy or bribing influential people with 'food and drink' seems to be more valuable than easier forging.
General Herbison chapter 35 . 1/18/2013
Oh that's a tough one. While it would be nice to have a holiday home set up it would also risk the object... personally I would take the resort and all the ahem, "food and drink" (wink, wink)
LittleKing9512 chapter 34 . 1/10/2013
Just when I started enjoying it. :(
Spitting Faerie chapter 34 . 1/9/2013
Glad you are back. Waiting for the next chapter.
Zero612 chapter 34 . 1/4/2013
Great story. Held my rapt attention for the better part of the last 2-3 hours. Best of luck in life and finishing the story.
Manakete King chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
You updated, finally. The worm was not expected, and will be an interesting battle. Thanks for continuing the story, and good luck getting the rest of the fight finished. See you next update. Later.
General Herbison chapter 34 . 1/1/2013
...bet he's wishing there are a couple of those bomb beetles nearby to feed it.

Glad to see you havent abandoned this story :)
Wanhope chapter 33 . 9/1/2012
Love the story. Should there be be an elf mistress for evernight?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012