Reviews for The Tale of the NonInterview
InactiveAccount2014 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Jesus woman. This made me giggle. I loved it.
KStewartAussie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Fuck Gen this is good, loved the phone part I bet it was Rob lmao
SherieHearts chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Haha Loved It. Taylor on fb? You know he want to be our friend! Lol. Don't have farmville but i do have Treasure

Isle. I bet he's into all kinds of those fb games!

P.S. I'll have a cup of tea with you anytime. Us pregnant ladies have to stick together!

Xox

Sherie.
suemason chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OMG that was awesome, you should have been on stage with Kristen and ggrrrr Taylor (you know the other name I prefer to use for him, but I'll be kind, just for you ;o).

Are they still in Oz? if so, fingers x'd you get to interview them and get 'real' answers to some 'original' questions and not the BS that is thrown at them, no wonder they are getting pissed off with the media around the world.
y.cant.i.be.invisible chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
LOL - funny
askjdgf chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
sorry i read this not long before i had to head out today so just reviewing now. UM THAT SUCKS! STUPID PRESS JUNKET HOGS! I liked the story though :D v. foony!

Teehee at seeing Tay on the pc FBing his friends and finding out what he's upto in the media LOL
afmtoo chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
just as good as the other one. Even if you pinched my facebook idea! I can't imagine taytay asking his friends for a cow...

AFMxx
CullenLovingMom chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Too funny. Well done. I know that this review can't make up for not getting the interview, but I hope it helps a little. :)
Scarlett Valencia chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I love it...I am seriously going to tweet it to Peter too see if he can do something...I am sorry SydneyTwiMum that you didn't get in, I really upset for you since I think it is about time someone acutally asked proper questions instead of "Kristen are you dating Taylor?" please, it gets boring after awhile!
Robrator chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
AWESOME tale!

I choked on my coffee chickies ... look forward to reading more from you girls...and agree with vamp mama ...tweet it to peter & co !

(see i am FAIL at reviews!)
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was really cute, love! :) And I'm happy to be the 2nd reviewer! WOOHOO! Keep up the fun stuff! MWAH!

BMC
readingmama chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Awww, so no go on that. Did you tweet it to Kellan and Peter, maybe they can help you out.