Reviews for Stranded
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Damn. Well done. I think that's possibly the best thing that could happen to anyone should they need a tow.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
WOW WOW WOW! This was great I loved it. I almost died when Matt said no after everything else, but then when he said the rest. That just made everything right with the world.

And then Jeff coming out and joining them that was just awesome! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Wow this was very good. I bet Chris would like to break down there very week! I know if I were him I would two hot Hardy boyz. Yeah.
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
HARDY SANDWICH WOOO!

Wait, what?

Oh man, that whole build up was... intense. Just all those little details that Chris keeps noticing, and then cheeky Jeffy with his comments. It just kept building and building and it got so tense, then Matt was like "no."

And I was like O_O OH MY GOD

but then it was all okay.

I'm really not at my most eloquent today, and I apologise because this fic was so damn awesome it deserves a good review.

You have such a firm control of the pace of your work. It's really great to read.

I also like fics that have a good beginning. And this did, it set the scene and the mood really well; and the whole thing had this kind of grungy, muggy feel to it, which I was feeling despite the fact that it's fucking freezing where I live right now.

The dialogue was good too. The best dialogue is when you don't notice anything strange about it, it just flows naturally like you're reading a conversation, and that's what I was getting from this. That's what I get from most of your stories.

Most enjoyable! Thank you!

-HH
slashdlite chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
The brothers share everything, including lovers! I was expecting some Hardycest for a moment there. This is awesome! Love it!
KakashiXIrukaLover chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Lord have mercy! Man that was hot!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Kinky, inky black hair fell around bare and bronzed shoulders that gave way to a strong chest before tapering off to thick waist and strong thighs and legs that were encased in a pair of wranglers.

Wow...that was beautifully written and hotdamn sexy as hell. That is some good mental image right there. "Kinky inky" "Bare and bronzed" you really painted a picture with words there, as words should be used.

Matt, oh sweet beautiful Matt-I want that "sinful fantasy" (love it) bent under my hood too. *shifty eyes*

*sigh* Greased up Matt is so hot.

Matt can have him running in no time-lol. I think in a sense that has already been accomplished without the aid of a tow strap. Teehee.

Bwahahah I can't tow you from behind, can I? Mindgutter. Yes Matt, yes you can. *drools*

Lol, and Chris's mind I see went straight to that place too. Of course it would! Matty's just that fkn good, as is DK *hearts*

Aaaw, embarrassed Chris is cute :3

Hee I love love love all the innuendos. Chris, you know you totally want to roll up and "rear end" Matt.

Jeff! Hahaha oh DK I am loving so hard all over this story-hence the way this review is being done. I couldn't hold back all my comments and loveage til the end so, I'm noting how wonderful and epic this is as I read and can't tear my eyes from the page!

Oohh god Matthew-*falls over* Dirty/smudgeup/gritty/men is so hot. I may be dying more than Chris O.o

I absolutely love the way you described the Hardy's home. Not only how you did, but the fact that you did. SEE this is one of many reason's you're an awesome writer. So many 'writers' would totally miss something like that. You have to 'show' the reader, that's what makes a really good story. You have to give them images rather than just words, it goes so much deeper when you can see and feel the words rather than just reading them.

LMAO Jeff *loves on* I love him, I really do. That was hilarious, he just comes right out and says it. Way to go Fro!

Aw, do you think I'm pretty...aw embarrassed Chris, d'aaw.

I'm dying so much. Matt is so fucking hot, and Jeff, and wow. WOW! *incoherent jabbering*

DK...that was fucking epically hot! I mean-damn. DAMN wow. That was so good girl, you rocked the hell out of those three. Major loves for this *hugs*

Not only was it so deliciously smutty, but it was well written. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this. Sorry for my long long rambling review, but this is so so so good. I will read this over and over. ;-)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
A hardy sandwich anyone? LOL

LOVE IT!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Chris stuck between both Hardys? Oh yes, I love this bunches.
ticklemehaley chapter 1 . 5/28/2010